Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The longest week of my life.....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doska#6 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:22 pm
Post subject: The longest week of my life.....Reply with quote

I've come home drunk, shattered and very flat. I will struggle to sleep tonight thinking about the possibility of going out in straight sets against Adelaide.

In my lifetime of following Collingwood this week is one of the biggest weeks leading up to one of our biggest games. We cannot f*ck up our great season this year to roll over and go out in straight sets. I'm this shattered now, I can only imagine how we will all feel if the scum bags from Adelaide do us over.

St.Kilda were 20-2 in the home and away season and were the better team today. But we were off our game our gun players had bad games and umpires got them back in the game in the second quarter, so all is not lost we are better then what we showed today.

Forget the Saints now, we need to focus on Adelaide. Big danger game, everyone is talking them up everyone will write us off, our backs against the wall, injuries poor form coming up against a team that smashed Carlton & Essendon is successive weeks yippee do! This is when we are at our best when our backs are against the wall!

As much as I am stressing tonight and will continue to stress all week. I look at the last 2 years and North Melbourne & St Kilda both lost there Sunday Qualifying Finals going into the second week of the finals as the under dog only to bounce back. If they can do it, why can't we?

Our players will be hurting, Didak, Davis, Medhurst, Cloke, Shaw, Fraser, Thomas, Anthony, O'Bree etc All of them have to raise the bar this week and bounce back. We are a top four side, so let's show these mugs that we ain't gonna lay down, where in for a fight.

As much as I'm going into this game with the thought of us losing, I seriously believe if we win this game, we WILL BEAT GEELONG! But this Adelaide game is our ticket to face a Geelong side with no gun Tall Forwards that St Kilda and Hawthorn always kill us with.

GO THE PIES!

Also to everyone hammering our team, let's get behind the boys and put this game behind us least we have a chance to redeem our selves if we stuff up next week then let it rip!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: