Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Fev and Voss

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nathan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:07 am
Post subject: Fev and VossReply with quote

Coach Michael Voss admitted that Fevola represented something of a risk. "You can never be sure. Sometimes you come to a point in yourself - and Brendan highlighted that - that he's committed to making his football do the talking. I know that he's desperate to do that.

Typical of the moronic AFL player mentality. No one has questioned whether Fev is a goo footballer, after all he is a coleman medalist.

But now we can all agree he is a pretty ordinary human being, over a very long time, and to say that "if i do what i always do, kick goals, then all should be forgiven", completely misses the point. He actually needs to grow up off the field.

Sounds like vossy will be no different from carlton in his indulgence of his misbehaviour, just so long as he kicks the goals.

disgraceful. AFL should intervene and punish Fev for bringing the game into disrepute.

Gen George S Patton.
US 3rd Army.
silas 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Two drunken, brawling peas in a pod.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:14 am
Post subject: Re: Fev and VossReply with quote

42 wrote:
Coach Michael Voss admitted that Fevola represented something of a risk. "You can never be sure. Sometimes you come to a point in yourself - and Brendan highlighted that - that he's committed to making his football do the talking. I know that he's desperate to do that.

Typical of the moronic AFL player mentality. No one has questioned whether Fev is a goo footballer, after all he is a coleman medalist.

But now we can all agree he is a pretty ordinary human being, over a very long time, and to say that "if i do what i always do, kick goals, then all should be forgiven", completely misses the point. He actually needs to grow up off the field.

Sounds like vossy will be no different from carlton in his indulgence of his misbehaviour, just so long as he kicks the goals.

disgraceful. AFL should intervene and punish Fev for bringing the game into disrepute.

no different to the stance of the many collingwood supporters who wanted the ar$eclown.

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:33 am

Given he's such a risk, why the hell did the Lions trade two first round picks for him (Henderson pick 7 in '07)?

They went from Bradshaw and Rischitelli to pick 12 and Henderson. Looks to me they were desperate to get him, then panicked at the last minute. That's a terrible deal. The Blues would be ecstatic. They get a young KPP with plenty of potential, and replace the first round pick they used on McLean. All this, after it looked like they'd get bugger all.

Bloody moronic Lions. Made Carlton the big winners of trade week when they held no cards at all - they clearly wanted to move Fev on no matter the price, and ended up getting more than he's worth. Guess that's what happens when you have a noob coach who's as full of himself as Voss is.

Nathan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 am

jmcp wrote:
42 wrote:

no different to the stance of the many collingwood supporters who wanted the ar$eclown.

to be fair - most of the football public didnt know the extent of fevs actions when they made their statements, altho a few of us guessed there must have been more to it.

Gen George S Patton.
US 3rd Army.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:57 am

Hopefully Fev gets pissed, makes a pass at a players partner at a club function, and gets flattened by the big Brown dog, right in front of Voss.!!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:08 pm

I don't care. Fev is Presti's bitch. It's Brown who's hard to match up on.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:10 pm

42 wrote:
jmcp wrote:
42 wrote:

to be fair - most of the football public didnt know the extent of fevs actions when they made their statements, altho a few of us guessed there must have been more to it.

the ar$eclown has a bit of form on the board and i think a lot of ppl who disregarded him based it on that previous form. what has come to light just validates the thinking even further.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: