Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Anyone a fan of late night?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 am
Post subject: Anyone a fan of late night?Reply with quote

I know most of this site has a disdain for anything American so I dont expect this thread to get many responses, but anyone following the late night fued going on at the moment?

Its petty, childish, immature and very very entertaining.

I used to sneak out of bed at night time as a kid to see if I can find some tits on the TV, and usually ended up watching Letterman as nothing else was on. So I grew up on him and later expanded to other shows like Conan, Craig Ferguson etc..

I'm loving this
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:56 am
Post subject: Re: Anyone a fan of late night?Reply with quote

Kingswood wrote:
I know most of this site has a disdain for anything American so I dont expect this thread to get many responses, but anyone following the late night fued going on at the moment?

Its petty, childish, immature and very very entertaining.

I used to sneak out of bed at night time as a kid to see if I can find some tits on the TV, and usually ended up watching Letterman as nothing else was on. So I grew up on him and later expanded to other shows like Conan, Craig Ferguson etc..

I'm loving this

I used to believe that anyone who either listened or watched ABC television or Radio would most probably be mentally challenged or maybe it's an age thing but late at night on ABC radio i have become a huge fan of the BBC radio broadcast which begins around 10pm and goes most of the night. Some great current affairs segments from around the world, on saturday nights we get live commentary from the english premier league. Believe me if anyone wants to know whats going on in the world have a lsiten very impressive stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: