Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

regarding my yellow card.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:01 am
Post subject: regarding my yellow card.Reply with quote

first of all id like to say the mods on this site are as good as ive seen anywhere, and i mean that, they are reasonable and unbiased.

to the people who are not mods but think they are on this forum, your not, simple, lets the mods do their job, if you want to be a mod, apply to be one.

if you dont find someones attempt at humour funny, move on, theres no need for insults, just because you dont find something funny doesnt mean the next person wont and i repeat, theres absolutly no need for insults.

if you do insult someone, expect to get insults back, knowing someone personally doesnt mean you have to defend them, if you do wish to get involved in an argument, read the entire thread before taking sides.

my yellow card.

i made a joke about old people, wasnt terribly original but pretty mainstream all the same, i was called stupid, i was told i was felt sorry for for having a sense of humour like that, someone said they'd prefer to go to the dentist than to go to the football with me, i was told i was not funny, i responded with similar insults and im the one carded because basiclly, this group of people report any iffy post i write, ive been told as much.

i basicly have a group of 5 or 6 enemys on this forum, these people know who they are, they are very precious people, but in a very funny way, its not whats said that worrys them, its who says it.

im a pretty easy going person, i do have a dry sense of humour but thats not a bad thing, as most of you know i will defend myself when attacked but i dont like being attacked.

i do agree the hitler video i made about this precious bunch was a tad over the top, and i do appoligise for that.

i really enjoy this site all the same, its just a shame theres a few people who try and ruin it for others. cheers and thanks for reading.

Last edited by Bob Sugar on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:03 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

hate to tell you, i didn't even report you, so perhaps the mods don't need reports to yellow card someone.

The mods on here do a great job. Being yellow carded pretty much is a warning for someone to pull their head in.

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:06 am

Proud Pies wrote:
hate to tell you, i didn't even report you, so perhaps the mods don't need reports to yellow card someone.

The mods on here do a great job. Being yellow carded pretty much is a warning to pull your head in.

i didnt say you reported me, you arnt even one of the precious bunch im talking about PP, but believe me when i say the post/posts i made were reported, and i can guess by who too.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 am

^ ONLY five or six antagonists on here mate, geez i think i have a bit more than that-one reason i never get picked in the Nicks fantasy team.! Yeah, I too give as good as i get back, bugger them,we all have our opinions and have the right to express them on here. I too really enjoy the site, but there are a few on here who try to bait and put one down,but stuff em, its water off a ducks back to me.!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:10 am

Laughing Happy Easter mate. A nice yellow easter card. I got mine at Christmas. Wink

If you don't want another yellow I advise you not to call a certain person on this forum a w*g.

[I mean a wag, but that typo makes all the difference. Laughing ]

It's a good old Aussie word wag, and not offensive at all.

Happy Easter to all our mods - you're right Defender they do a very good job considering the passions that fly around here. Very Happy
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 am

Proud Pies wrote:

The mods on here do a great job. Being yellow carded pretty much is a warning for someone to pull their head in.

Would not Surprise me they can give you a Yellow Card if they think it's needed

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am

Piesnchess wrote:
^ ONLY five or six antagonists on here mate, geez i think i have a bit more than that-one reason i never get picked in the Nicks fantasy team.! Yeah, I too give as good as i get back, bugger them,we all have our opinions and have the right to express them on here. I too really enjoy the site, but there are a few on here who try to bait and put one down,but stuff em, its water off a ducks back to me.!

Hey mate, you're getting closer. Old Jock has you an emergency this week. Wink
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:21 am

Dave The Man wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:

How many have you collected now Dave? Must be a few because of all your posts.

It's a high risk game for big posters. Wink

BTW anyone heard of the whereabouts of Chinaman John M (aka Frank Stone, Alec J. Hider)? Laughing
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:26 am

Dave The Man wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:

im sure the mods have better things to do then to read every post writtin, if someone keeps getting their posts reported and by a couple of different people then they'll probably think a yellow is needed, as ive said, my posts get reported by the same people, im not going to name names but they know who they are.

proud pies, did you think the joke i made deserved a yellow? im guessing not, the card was for insulting you im guessing, and if thats the case then you should have a yellow too IMO.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:33 am

Well Defender,Old Mate. If you think FU%$NG, Dipstick ,WA*&&%#^ER etc is not insulting to others then maybe a RED one is on the way.Yes you are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else,but your continued attack on the players and your consistent and persistant abuse of others who disagree with you , is PATHETIC. Aword you use so often when you refer to Travis Cloke, who many on this site hold in high regard.
If you do not want to support the CFC then move on.Simple.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 am
Post subject: Re: regarding my yellow card.Reply with quote

Defender wrote:
first of all id like to say the mods on this site are as good as ive seen anywhere, and i mean that, they are reasonable and unbiased.

to the people who are not mods but think they are on this forum, your not, simple, lets the mods do their job, if you want to be a mod, apply to be one.

if you dont find someones attempt at humour funny, move on, theres no need for insults, just because you dont find something funny doesnt mean the next person will and i repeat, theres absolutly no need for insults.

if you do insult someone, expect to get insults back, knowing someone personally doesnt mean you have to defend them, if you do wish to get involved in an argument, read the entire thread before taking sides.

my yellow card.

i made a joke about old people, wasnt terribly original but pretty mainstream all the same, i was called stupid, i was told i was felt sorry for for having a sense of humour like that, someone said they'd prefer to go to the dentist than to go to the football with me, i was told i was not funny, i responded with similar insults and im the one carded because basiclly, this group of people report any iffy post i write, ive been told as much.

i basicly have a group of 5 or 6 enemys on this forum, these people know who they are, they are very precious people, but in a very funny way, its not whats said that worrys them, its who says it.

im a pretty easy going person, i do have a dry sense of humour but thats not a bad thing, as most of you know i will defend myself when attacked but i dont like being attacked.

i do agree the hitler video i made about this precious bunch was a tad over the top, and i do appoligise for that.

i really enjoy this site all the same, its just a shame theres a few people who try and ruin it for others. cheers and thanks for reading.

LOL give us the hitler link i'd love to see it mate Smile Damn i missed that one!

Nicks is the best fansite forum on the internet by a country mile i only read and contribute to Nicks. Dont let the precious ones get to you..keep up your great posting.

BTW you shoulda been here on Nicks when the serial pest was running rampant wasn't life a hoot back then Rolling Eyes

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 am

mudlark wrote:
Well Defender,Old Mate. If you think FU%$NG, Dipstick ,WA*&&%#^ER etc is not insulting to others then maybe a RED one is on the way.Yes you are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else,but your continued attack on the players and your consistent and persistant abuse of others who disagree with you , is PATHETIC. Aword you use so often when you refer to Travis Cloke, who many on this site hold in high regard.

ive never said wanker, ive never said dipstick, i do use f@#king to prove a point every now and then, whats this attack on the players? are you that guy from brisbane? who thinks frasers the best player in the league, didnt you tell me to come to brisbane so you could "sort me out"? i have bagged josh, but i was man enough to say how well i thought he played on the weekend, ive supported trav for all of the OS on this site, ive only started questioning his form after last week, i really dont know what your on about mate TBH.

and as for me saying daisy was in our worst 4, yeah, what a f@#k up that was, ive watched the game 3 times since and i honestly dont know how i came to that conclusion, we all make mistakes though.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 am

Defender wrote:
mudlark wrote:

ive never said wanker, ive never said dipstick, i do use f@#king to prove a point every now and then, whats this attack on the players? are you that guy from brisbane? who thinks frasers the best player in the league, didnt you tell me to come to brisbane so you could "sort me out"? i have bagged josh, but i was man enough to say how well i thought he played on the weekend, ive supported trav for all of the OS on this site, ive only started questioning his form after last week, i really dont know what your on about mate TBH.

and as for me saying daisy was in our worst 4, yeah, what a f@#k up that was, ive watched the game 3 times since and i honestly dont know how i came to that conclusion, we all make mistakes though.

There ya go.Happy easter Laughing
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 am

Why do we even have yellow cards here? Is this part of the conspiracy to turn Footy into Soccer?
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Quite right, An_Inkling. We should be handing out 50 metre penalties. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: