Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The march.The Winners circle.The long slow Collingwood chant

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:42 am
Post subject: The march.The Winners circle.The long slow Collingwood chantReply with quote

The march to the MCG was the biggest on record with some 500 plus participating. The Chanting and singing on the footbridge could be heard way over at Richmond sation..Well done everyone all kids and families had a complete ball.

The Winners Circle smashed all attendance records tonight with thousands of people joing in and going absolutely crazy. Wait until you see the pics from Brian.

The long slow collingwood chant tonight was a dream come true. It was everything i wanted it to be when we bought it back from Subiaco Oval some ten years ago.The media has written about it and then players loved it..One chant One noise it was always going to work.

What a great night by the magpie army..cheers everyone it really was an amazing evening.

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

gf parade?
Collingwood 4 eternity 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:54 am
Post subject: Re: The march.The Winners circle.The long slow Collingwood cReply with quote

joffa corfe wrote:
The march to the MCG was the biggest on record with some 500 plus participating. The Chanting and singing on the footbridge could be heard way over at Richmond sation..Well done everyone all kids and families had a complete ball.

The Winners Circle smashed all attendance records tonight with thousands of people joing in and going absolutely crazy. Wait until you see the pics from Brian.

The long slow collingwood chant tonight was a dream come true. It was everything i wanted it to be when we bought it back from Subiaco Oval some ten years ago.The media has written about it and then players loved it..One chant One noise it was always going to work.

What a great night by the magpie army..cheers everyone it really was an amazing evening.

Fantastic work by you Joffa and everyone who organised the march to the G.

The long slow Coooooolllllllllllliiiiinnnnnggggwwwwwoooddddd was loud in the Great Southern Stand where I was , as everyone all over the ground joined in each time that it was started.

Radio MMM mentioned twice how the chant sounded like an English football stadium.

Excellent work by all Collingwood supporters.

1 win to go

Go Pies

killer Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:56 am

The long slow collingwood chant was fantastic in the second quarter, it was so loud and the majority of supporters particpated,

That was truly spine tingling

Car'n the PIES!!!
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:03 am

Yep, it was great to be part of the march and the Collingwood slow chant was awesome. I think I may have had a part with our M54 being so loud. My voice is hoarse.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:11 am

I'll post some pics and video tomorrow. It was great to be part of the march.
Heater_39 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:16 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/flying-start-sets-up-magpies-in-their-preliminary-final-blockbuster-against-the-cats/story-e6frf9jf-1225925654319
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:17 am

Joel wrote:
I'll post some pics and video tomorrow. It was great to be part of the march.

Well done mate.

Pies Dynasty 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:25 am

My first time amongst the Collingwood cheersquad tonight and loved every minute of it!! Never have i seen so much black and white around was awesome! Best $103 i've ever spent, go pies!!
sportingtragic 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:38 am

shame that so many who created the atmosphere tonight will miss out next week in favour of corporates and fans of non competing clubs. afl are muppets.
favourites 2008 

The Machine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:27 am

Joff did ya notice the bridge was deadset moving. I know I was pretty drunk but Dan will back me up, the chanting was loud the bridge was moving up and down.

Unreal.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9692/p170910223701.jpg

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8451/p170910223901.jpg

I know brian will have better pics, I was just using my shitty phone haha

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm

Last edited by favourites 2008 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
E 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:17 am

sportingtragic wrote:
shame that so many who created the atmosphere tonight will miss out next week in favour of corporates and fans of non competing clubs. afl are muppets.

It will also contain people like me who are flying 16,000 miles to be a part of history. these are some of the most dedicated magpie fans who have been forced to watch the pies on crummy internet feeds because the bloody AFL cant do a good deal with ESPN allowing ESPN to play games live on TV!!!!!!
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:28 am
Post subject: Re: The march.The Winners circle.The long slow Collingwood cReply with quote

joffa corfe wrote:

Well done Joffa. I saw you there in your gold jacket conducting the choir. And people say that the Magpie Army can't sing. Rolling Eyes

Sing it loud and proud next week people. Sing it at the top of your lungs.

C-O-L-L-I-N-G-W-O-O-D
SIB4897 Pisces

Moe HS & Karingal HS (Frankston) Old Boy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:21 am

E wrote:
sportingtragic wrote:

It will also contain people like me who are flying 16,000 miles to be a part of history. these are some of the most dedicated magpie fans who have been forced to watch the pies on crummy internet feeds because the bloody AFL cant do a good deal with ESPN allowing ESPN to play games live on TV!!!!!!

ESPN were showing it live here in the UK today, however as I don't have ESPN I watched it via an internet feed from Singapore (I think) that I found at the end of the 1st quarter, it wasn't 100% but it never dropped once and was certainly watchable, best of all it was free. Isn't ESPN available in the US?

Nick's BB Member #8
2013 International Member
Collingwood Football Club
daics aka the ruckman 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:05 am

The Collingwooooodd anthem was fantastic in M22. We had plenty around us join in. Off to watch the replay now to enjoy it again.

Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4   

Jump to: