Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm
Post subject: 2011Reply with quote

I am not a happy fan due to a massive hangover! Should just keep drinking! But really it is now time to get over the win and focus on what we all really want and that is back to back flags! Only then can we be called a super club and this 2010 flag cannot be called a lucky one. Not that I think it is! I just want to deal with the jealous other club fans who bag us no matter what we do! The way this great side is playing I reckon we can do it again next year. Go you mighty pies!
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hiss ... What are you going to say at the AGM this year? Wink Laughing Very Happy
mattys123 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Did you see our premiership team?

It was that $£$%^%%$ young it really was funny. Very Happy

We will be back next year, the Aints have shown they can't beat us, we kill the Cats and Dogs every time we play them, so unless the Dockers or Hawks grow another leg, we may well have our best year ever.

Look for Luke Rounds, Josh Thomas and Brad Dick to have super years, and turn a great side into an unbeatable side, well in finals and GF's anyway.

Back to back baby, then the real party will start. Very Happy
Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:41 pm
Post subject: Re: 2011Reply with quote

Hiss wrote:
I am not a happy fan due to a massive hangover! Should just keep drinking! But really it is now time to get over the win and focus on what we all really want and that is back to back flags! Only then can we be called a super club and this 2010 flag cannot be called a lucky one. Not that I think it is! I just want to deal with the jealous other club fans who bag us no matter what we do! The way this great side is playing I reckon we can do it again next year. Go you mighty pies!

No one is going to call this a lucky flag. We were the best team, all year, with 9+ goal defeats over all other contenders - Cats, Saints, Dogs, Blues, Hawks, Dockers, Swans.

I'd like 3 or 4 in a row too, Hiss. But putting down the champagne glass the day after the grand final might be underdoing it just a little.

It was 20 years in the making. ENJOY IT for chrissake. Ben Johnson won't be sober for a month, God love him.

Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 pm
Post subject: Re: 2011Reply with quote

Hiss wrote:

Im with you Hiss, but just let me enjoy this one for a little longer!!!!
2ezymagpies 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 pm

yeah ezy this team can go on many years ahead will win it i think again next year will be their again cats falling apart saints are dogs cant get it going next year grand final will be pies vs hawks mark my word it will happen
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Pied Piper wrote:
Hey Hiss ... What are you going to say at the AGM this year? Wink Laughing Very Happy

I might second the accounts and slap one of those old blue rinse set who get their rocks off jumping in each year doing that!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: