Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

You will hate this

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie1983 Virgo

Alan didaks number 1 fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:48 am
Post subject: You will hate thisReply with quote

Ive just read its possible that if we make the granny of this wizz fizz cup we might have to travel to adlaide, how shit is that. What do u ppl think

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

They could play it in Timbuktu (or, even handier, Dubai) and we'd still beat that lot.

magpie1983 Virgo

Alan didaks number 1 fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:21 am

the point im trying to make is i wanna go to the pre season granny if we make it but i wont be able to if its like in the out back, wats this game coming too

Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:41 am

It will be in Melb....Footy Park has hosted the last two wizz fizz cup GF's and got VERY POOR crowds although it was port and not the crows... (port fans as we know cant afford tickets to matches outside of Home and away)

I'm not too fussed either way...we play well in ade...I actually prefer footy park to shitlands...

lets just get over geelong first...

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
Lockyer24 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:48 am

Last years Wiz Cup Final was held at Docklands.

Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:20 am

This was posted by Piepark in another thread:

Any interesting thought I had if we happen to make the Night Grand Final. Where will it be played if we have to play Adelaide?? I saw on on either the CFC website that because Collingwood haven't travelled leading up to the GF then Adelaide would have the right to claim the GF at Football Park. The AFL claim because Adelaide have travelled they get preference for home final. This couldn't be true surely?? We didn't allocate the stupid draw, the AFL did !! We just play and beat who we have too !!! I would be mighty peed off if we had to travel to Football Park to play a GF !!! Ian Collins in his role as Carlton President, sorry Telsra Stadium boss, says Collingwood should play in Victoria it would be great for the stadium, apparently the MCG is not available. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself but if we had to play in Adelaide I would be devastated. Anyone heard anything else??

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:22 am

Was it, Lockyer24? I thought it was between Port and Brissy at Football Park??? Shows how much interest I took in a grand final between two interstate sides...

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:12 am

I think that was in 2001 Kristen. Last year it was Port and Richmond and im sure it was at Telstra Dome or then Colonial Stadium.

BROOKE'S TECHNO LYRICS ENCYCLOPAEDIA

"The night I laid my eyes on you. I felt everything around me move. Got nervous when you looked my way. But you knew all the words to say"

***RaPtUrE - IiO***
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:18 am

Really? I must have blocked that out too then - I don't remember Richmond coming anywhere even close to making a grand final in any year since the early 80s!!!

CAAS 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:42 am

Ritchmond actually played a few Night grannies against the bombers. think it was around 93-95.

5 Cougars thanks
Madpies_Fan Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:20 pm

Richmond did play at the dome against port last year, I know because I was there. I went with someone that barricks for Richmond.

Bec
Go Pies!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: