Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The only pre-game VFL match in Round 1

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2000 11:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all right, Doug. Help is available.

I'm thinking of forming Football Addicts Anonymous.

There is hope !

Actually I can give it up any time I like. In fact I'm bored with this season already.

I've already had a gutful of the media hype.
It just gets more ridiculous every year. And what about the pre-game entertainment they're planning for the Essendon match on Thursday. According to Herald Sun, Wednesday, page 7, they are going to have fireworks. With the roof closed. How stupid is that? The only good thing about that is that the entire Essendon membership will die from smoke inhalation. (We can only hope).

I'm not hanging out for Monday. Not at all. I can give it up any time. Really I can.

------------------
**floreat pica**

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: