Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

F A Cup Final

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boofa 

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:45 pm
Post subject: F A Cup FinalReply with quote

Low key.......

COME ON LIVERPOOL.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about to make a thread about this. You beat me to it.

I say GO CHELSEA!!!! Twisted Evil

Torres to score a last minute goal I hope. Laughing Wink

Man Utd Pie 

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:00 am

Being a UTD fan i have a life long hatred of the Liverpool Football Club and any thing to do with them, for years i had to put up with them winning everything, every year, however, they are a propper football club and are not a billionaires toy like Chelski and Man City, along with that, Chelsea FC are captained by the vile person John Terry, he is the english football version of S Milne a nasty, sneaky (shags his best mates misses) cheats at every opportunity, he is also racist and a compulsive liar. It pains me to want Liverpool to win anything, but today i hope Chelsea's tip rat scores the winning goal........for the scousers. Twisted Evil
Sorry Jezza.
Magpie Jack 

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:42 am

^ Sounds like Wayne Carey has made a comeback at Stamford Bridge.

2 / 1 Chelsea. Your shout Jezza !!

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Man Utd Pie wrote:
Being a UTD fan i have a life long hatred of the Liverpool Football Club and any thing to do with them, for years i had to put up with them winning everything, every year, however, they are a propper football club and are not a billionaires toy like Chelski and Man City, along with that, Chelsea FC are captained by the vile person John Terry, he is the english football version of S Milne a nasty, sneaky (shags his best mates misses) cheats at every opportunity, he is also racist and a compulsive liar. It pains me to want Liverpool to win anything, but today i hope Chelsea's tip rat scores the winning goal........for the scousers. Twisted Evil
Sorry Jezza.

I understand from a Man U fan that you'd talk down on John Terry but personally I love the way the guy goes about his business as captain for the club. He's a natural leader and even though he may be 31 years old, his endeavour cannot be faulted. I wouldn't call Terry a racist until that is proven in a court, and when it came to Wayne Bridge's missus. Bridge and his Missus had already split but yes it was morally wrong of him to have an affair behind his wife's back. Comparing him to Milne is a little extreme. I don't remember Terry ever being questioned on rape allegations.

Magpie Jack wrote:
^ Sounds like Wayne Carey has made a comeback at Stamford Bridge.

2 / 1 Chelsea. Your shout Jezza !!

We did it!!! Well done Chelsea FC. You've done everyone proud.

We are building an FA Cup Dynasty. 2007,2009,2010 and 2012 champions

Still lots of improvements need to be made for the Bayern match but you little beauty.

Strange game at the start with no tempo but Chelsea were dictating the play. Drogba's goal should have officially wrapped it up, but Carroll's influence in the game was profound. Thank god he didn't equalise it. This close call reminded me of the 2007 FA Cup with Ryan Giggs if anyone remembers.

1 down, 1 to go Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: