Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Man City v Man Utd

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Man Utd Pie 

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:04 am
Post subject: Man City v Man UtdReply with quote

Bloody hell!!! Just got back from manchester, the place is is rocking, people running about with boxes of beer with exited looks on there faces.
Being a red since 1967, i should be well use to all this, but this game is different, it is City v Utd, red v blue with the Premiership at stake, the tension is unbareable. How you Melbourne folks put up with all your derbys is beyond me especially when most Grand Finals are a local affairs (hopefully.....and hopefully with the Pies involved). Cant wait for kick off now, it is always shit for the looser the next day, but tomorrow for the looser it will be a suicide job. Anyone watching with a beer for breakfast?.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The overall match itself wasn't a classic, but it's arguably the biggest derby between these two clubs since 1974 when Man U were relegated and Denis Law sent them down to the next division.

As a Chelsea fan, I must say I'm pleased Man U lost. I'm sorry but I had to say that mate, but I still have a feeling you'll beat Swansea and Sunderland whereas Man City may only snare a draw against Newcastle, but they will smash QPR no doubt about that.

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:15 am

It was probably more of an intense, nervous, struggle well to me anyway, I liked it for the tension and the atmosphere of the fans and such.

The next two weeks are going to be very interesting.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Man Utd Pie 

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:11 am

Jezza wrote:
The overall match itself wasn't a classic, but it's arguably the biggest derby between these two clubs since 1974 when Man U were relegated and Denis Law sent them down to the next division.

As a Chelsea fan, I must say I'm pleased Man U lost. I'm sorry but I had to say that mate, but I still have a feeling you'll beat Swansea and Sunderland whereas Man City may only snare a draw against Newcastle, but they will smash QPR no doubt about that.

Yea Jezza i can forgive you for that, did't go to work today, couldn't stomach it. Lets hope both the teams In black and white win in the coming days, starting with the Toon at Chelsea tomorrow. Twisted Evil
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Man Utd Pie wrote:
Yea Jezza i can forgive you for that, did't go to work today, couldn't stomach it. Lets hope both the teams In black and white win in the coming days, starting with the Toon at Chelsea tomorrow. Twisted Evil

You got your first wish of Newcastle beating Chelsea. Evil or Very Mad

However I must praise Cisse from Newcastle for that remarkable goal he scored in stoppage time. As a Chelsea fan I even applauded it. It was amazing. This match virtually ends Chelsea's chance to finish in the top 4, but at least if they win the Champions League they can quality for it next season, so it's not all doom and gloom yet, but even the Champions League will be hard to win.

Now the second wish that you hope to occur is the Black and White beat the Bulldogs, which I can't go against you on. GO PIES!!!

Magpie Jack 

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:49 am

I wonder how many people around the world were listening to this match, I sure was. Looking forward to showing both the Manchester clubs a bit of southern hospitality next year at St Mary's.

Good luck in Munich Jezza. I was kind of hoping for a Chelsea / Real Madrid final so the Moaning Mourinho could finally watch Chelsea take the Champions League ..... Off Him!!! Victory in Germany would be just as sweat tho.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:19 am

Magpie Jack wrote:
I wonder how many people around the world were listening to this match, I sure was. Looking forward to showing both the Manchester clubs a bit of southern hospitality next year at St Mary's.

Good luck in Munich Jezza. I was kind of hoping for a Chelsea / Real Madrid final so the Moaning Mourinho could finally watch Chelsea take the Champions League ..... Off Him!!! Victory in Germany would be just as sweat tho.

Thanks mate we need plenty of luck. I was hoping for a Chelsea/Bayern final so I'm happy with the outcome.

If we beat Bayern, it will be the club's greatest victory ever in my opinion. It will be huge. I can't wait for the morning of the 20th to roll around.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Newcastle v Man City just about to start, gee i'd like to see the Pies win and challenge for 4th but I'd still be happy to see City win and snuff out that sour faced, strand by strand tosser Rooney NOT get the trophy!

As the great Bart Cummings said when a protest was fired in by Shane Dye after the Melbourne Cup on Shivas Revenge against Let's Elope- "Can't Lose!"

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Hard to see how Man U can win it from here now. Man City beat Newcastle which was the important game that they had to win. They will kill QPR this week, whilst Man U against Sunderland away from home will be tough, but I think Man U will still win anyway in that match.

Therefore, as a result Man City will win their first title since 1969 and it means Man U go trophy-less. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: