Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Six year offer for Cloke

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

SIGN Cloke ASAP Eddie, DONT let that old freak at Carlton get him now. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
woftam Gemini

I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Like hell. Sign him if we the think the deal is reasonable & fair to both parties. Don't sign him out of fear of him going to the scum. That's a kneejerk reaction to Mick being named their coach. That's all.
Pay him too much & we risk screwing our list for years. I bet that Mick would love that even more. I think our people will do what's best for the club & ignore the kneejerk reaction stuff & more importantl, ignore the bitter old man who now coaches our most bitter enemy
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:05 pm

woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Like hell. Sign him if we the think the deal is reasonable & fair to both parties. Don't sign him out of fear of him going to the scum. That's a kneejerk reaction to Mick being named their coach. That's all.
Pay him too much & we risk screwing our list for years. I bet that Mick would love that even more. I think our people will do what's best for the club & ignore the kneejerk reaction stuff & more importantl, ignore the bitter old man who now coaches our most bitter enemy

+1

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:08 pm

woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Comments about Mick aside, I totally agree. Well said!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 pm

David wrote:
woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

AND IF Cloke boots 7 goals against us, and they win, do we all still feel so warm and fuzzy about it. ? Think LONG and hard on that one. Exclamation Rolling Eyes

woftam Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
David wrote:
woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

AND IF Cloke boots 7 goals against us, and they win, do we all still feel so warm and fuzzy about it. ? Think LONG and hard on that one. Exclamation Rolling Eyes

What if What if?
What if the 3 players we lose because we paid Trav way over his real value all win Norm Smith medals for their new clubs. For what it's worth I agree with you on your opinion of both Carlton & Mick. But no team, least of all Carlton will have us jumping at shadows. We have a cap & we have a plan. Nothing has changed just because the old boy has gone to the filth.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm

^ Fair point, I just wish the whole thing hadve been played out better, its been such a long drag. ! Yeh, I dont want to lose any of our other guys, its just that im loathe to see the Scum and the old man get their way on Cloke, if it was any other club after him, Id just feel a whole lot better. sigh.

woftam Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
^ Fair point, I just wish the whole thing hadve been played out better, its been such a long drag. ! Yeh, I dont want to lose any of our other guys, its just that im loathe to see the Scum and the old man get their way on Cloke, if it was any other club after him, Id just feel a whole lot better. sigh.

I don't think they will get him & even if they did, I'd back Reidy to do a job on him. Wink
Have a cold one & relax. He sold his soul. He will reap what he sows in the end.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:09 pm

If he wants a 30 yr deal at $60 million then ffs Collingwood stop stuffing around and just give it to him. Rolling Eyes
sandy 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 pm

MM wants Cloke over at Carlton.....and he will move heaven and earth to get him......Malthouse may have got us a premiership but he derailed our season last year after airing his dirty linen on the Footy Show and now he wants to take one of our best players. Sheesh it is hard to like him at the moment!!!!!
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm

woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

I don't think they will get him & even if they did, I'd back Reidy to do a job on him. Wink
Have a cold one & relax. He sold his soul. He will reap what he sows in the end.

THANKS, yu said it all. ! Yes, i too have a strong feeling it will all go pear shaped for the ol bloke and his new Scumteam, and he will end up like Pagan and the Blooze in more debt and agony. Life is not so easy and planned out, as the old fart and Scum will find out soon enough, life just aint like that "You cant always get what you want " - Stones.

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Coach carlscum, take Cloke, what the hell, wear black and white, because the rank and file on here couldn't care less. Stuff the do gooders, stuff mouldhouse, and most of all, STUFF FARKING CARLSCUM. HEY CAN ALL GO TO HELL TOGETHER.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:17 pm

woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
David wrote:
woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

What if What if?
What if the 3 players we lose because we paid Trav way over his real value all win Norm Smith medals for their new clubs. For what it's worth I agree with you on your opinion of both Carlton & Mick. But no team, least of all Carlton will have us jumping at shadows. We have a cap & we have a plan. Nothing has changed just because the old boy has gone to the filth.

3 players? Yeah

Swan retired, Didak retired, then trade Daisy to Carlton, he probably will do well at Carlton because Mick is the only one who can get anything out of him, no use keeping him at Collingwood on 750k a year doing **** all
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
David wrote:
woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

What if What if?

3 players? Yeah

Swan retired, Didak retired, then trade Daisy to Carlton, he probably will do well at Carlton because Mick is the only one who can get anything out of him, no use keeping him at Collingwood on 750k a year doing **** all

Mark my words, we lose Travis Cloke and we are in deep shit and heading south fast. SIGN HIM NOW.

woftam Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:01 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
David wrote:
woftam wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

What if What if?

3 players? Yeah

Now now Eddie, untie your panties mate.
I want Trav to stay as much as anyone.
I'm just not falling for the Mick wants to steal Trav, we must pay him a trillion dollars right this minute or the scum will have won crap. From what we gather the club & Trav aren't far away. But we cannot afford to pay him what he is able to get elsewhere. He knows it & so does the club.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9   

Jump to: