Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Now all we need is Hiss.........

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derkd 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:30 pm
Post subject: Now all we need is Hiss.........Reply with quote

Very Happy where is Hiss....normally he is on here by now either calling us "flag favourite" ...or ready to storm a boardroom and announce "Marshall Law" Very Happy
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Hiss remembers, it's just a tick over 30 years since Graeme Allen kicked across goal at Western Oval, only to have Beasley intercept, goal and snatch the win for Footscray:

http://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/1984/040719840602.html

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Has Hiss gone the way of Jack Spain? Perhaps he's decided to support the side near his home on Corio Bay. The only Victorian side with a real home ground advantage. The only club with the sense to preserve and enlarge their own stadium. The real Manchester United of Victoria. Geelong, the greatest team of all. Yeah, I reckon that's where Hiss is tonight. Celebrating a side that puts bad teams away.

But Dyso ia doing an excellent job with the rants tonight. Laughing

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Hiss is currently pleasuring Bertha's rather large opening.

He'll be a while.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:13 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

You want answers! You want the truth! Can you handle the truth! Today we nearly came close to costing ourselves a chance at the flag this year. We played soft. We played weak. We played like headless chooks with lesbian tendencies. I went to the game and just got home. So that's where I was. Supporting the lads when they needed us fans to be there. Unfortunately too many Pies fans stayed away. You let the AFL beat you! Not happy Jan! Our backline panicked under pressure. Certain players who will remain nameless need a kick up the arse. Time to drop a few now. Heads must roll.
derkd 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
You want answers! You want the truth! Can you handle the truth! Today we nearly came close to costing ourselves a chance at the flag this year. We played soft. We played weak. We played like headless chooks with lesbian tendencies. I went to the game and just got home. So that's where I was. Supporting the lads when they needed us fans to be there. Unfortunately too many Pies fans stayed away. You let the AFL beat you! Not happy Jan! Our backline panicked under pressure. Certain players who will remain nameless need a kick up the arse. Time to drop a few now. Heads must roll.

Geng'HISS' Khan is back Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy (see what i did there) i am sure your name sake said the same thing when his great army was halted at the gates of Krakow in Poland Smile
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:58 pm

headless chooks with lesbian tendencies.

I'm gonna think that one over for a while, it's a wonderfully descriptive term, I'm just not sure of what. Shocked Confused Question

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Hiss wrote:

But surely the board must pay as well. They too must be held accountable for yesterday's insipid efforts.
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Hiss wrote:

You go,girlfriend!
derkd 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:10 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
Hiss wrote:

But surely the board must pay as well. They too must be held accountable for yesterday's insipid efforts.

Of course, blood must run...what kinda revolution you talk'in about Razz
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:51 pm

derkd wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Of course, blood must run...what kinda revolution you talk'in about Razz

The kind that gives us a proper social club and returns us to our spiritual homeland of Vic Park hehe.
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:39 pm

stui magpie wrote:
headless chooks with lesbian tendencies.

I'm gonna think that one over for a while, it's a wonderfully descriptive term, I'm just not sure of what. Shocked Confused Question

I think the 'lesbian' label is given out by Hiss to those who reject his 'advances'... this seemingly now includes headless chooks! Shocked

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:51 pm

piedys wrote:
I wonder if Hiss remembers, it's just a tick over 30 years since Graeme Allen kicked across goal at Western Oval, only to have Beasley intercept, goal and snatch the win for Footscray:

Now why the bloody hell did you have to remind me about that?

I was there that day walked home in tears!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:55 pm

collie dog wrote:
But Dyso is doing an excellent job with the rants tonight. Laughing

Yes CD, i assure you all i had the sads well and f*cking truly last night.
Everybody at work was wise enough to give me a wide berth today.
Avoid. Do Not engage with in AFL related water-cooler conversations. Embarassed

Dyso

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:00 pm

ANNODAM wrote:
piedys wrote:

Now why the bloody hell did you have to remind me about that?

I was there that day walked home in tears!

Yes, Gubby was the Original poster-boy for why you shouldn't kick across goals in defence, effectively writing the manual for "How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory".

Reckon you weren't the only teenager in tears that day.

Dyso

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: