Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The big problem we create

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peponi 

There is only one team. And that team is Collingwood.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:09 pm
Post subject: The big problem we createReply with quote

We defeat Richmond. Playing below par footy. Really lucky to get across the line. Then we elevate the playing group like they're heroes. All this hype and media activity. This should cease immediately from the club. This gets to players' heads. Collingwood creates this hype and we are torn to shreds the following game. It clouds players' minds. Makes them complacent. They went into yesterday's game thinking they already won it. This club has to stop the hype. Hybris gets us all the time. The coach should have told his players to pipe it down. No interviews with the media. Grundy was dragged from one interview to another. Built as a hero. No doubt he's a good player with the potential of becoming a great. But let's put things into perspective. We are not world beaters. Let's stop acting like we are after we win a game.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Really.m? We hyped them up after that last gasp win? Don't think so. We were woeful. I don't think any supporter on any forum I read once was proud and chest thumping after last week's win.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah my take on it was we were lucky we got the rub of the umpire green in the last quarter!

Gotta betta question, why were there smiling pie players after the final siren? (I saw this on big footy, the second the siren went I hit the aisle)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: