Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

One Nation caught on tape (again) suggesting to defraud

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:04 pm
Post subject: One Nation caught on tape (again) suggesting to defraudReply with quote

"...In the recording, Hanson tells the group to consider “what is the best financial outlook for us … at the end of the day”, before Ashby asks about the process for candidates making expense claims from the ECQ.

Ashby then says: “Well, we don’t need a middle man, we can make money out of this. We buy the corflutes for $5, we sell them to them [candidates] for $11....”

So One Nation has been caught out on tape trying to claim money (also caught is the puppet master saying that if allegations were brought he would deny saying it) then Pauline Hanson denying it ever was going to be policy as what was not recorded was the party deciding not to use the proposed tactic as an was an idea.

All was going not so well when the whole tape turns up showing that Pauline Hanson's claims that that party would not charge double & claim double never took place

Lying & cheating hounds

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/23/one-nation-james-ashbys-make-some-money-quote-referred-to-police

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

One nation political advisor arrested by Brisbane Police.

The person arrested was caught out while with the ALP in a vote rigging scandal. He left or was kicked out. Given this history he was just the sort of person that One Notion thought would be the type of person they could identify with & rely on.

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/one-nation-adviser-sean-black-arrested-in-brisbane-20170523-gwborb.html

Just the start. Now to bust the lying scumbag Roberts & the Svengali Ashby.

However, he has been arrested and has the presumption of innocence prevails until & if he is found guilty.

However, being an advisor to Malcolm Roberts makes him guilty of being a scumbag extraordinaire Very Happy Wink

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:30 pm
Post subject: Re: One Nation caught on tape (again) suggesting to defraudReply with quote

watt price tully wrote:
"...In the recording, Hanson tells the group to consider “what is the best financial outlook for us … at the end of the day”, before Ashby asks about the process for candidates making expense claims from the ECQ.

Ashby then says: “Well, we don’t need a middle man, we can make money out of this. We buy the corflutes for $5, we sell them to them [candidates] for $11....”

So One Nation has been caught out on tape trying to claim money (also caught is the puppet master saying that if allegations were brought he would deny saying it) then Pauline Hanson denying it ever was going to be policy as what was not recorded was the party deciding not to use the proposed tactic as an was an idea.

All was going not so well when the whole tape turns up showing that Pauline Hanson's claims that that party would not charge double & claim double never took place

Lying & cheating hounds

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/23/one-nation-james-ashbys-make-some-money-quote-referred-to-police

Getting more like the major parties every day.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:10 pm
Post subject: Re: One Nation caught on tape (again) suggesting to defraudReply with quote

Skids wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Lying & cheating hounds

That's the spin Malcolm Roberts tried to put on it until the whole tape came out. He's come out looking like a nincompoop & it's his man who's been charged.

Mind you One Notion was gunna keep them honest except please explain "lets rip off the tax payer" Hanson has missed three Senate review committtee meetings - that is , she's missed the one place where the bastards can be kept honest Rolling Eyes Please explain Very Happy Wink

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Skids wrote:

Bingo.

Next thing, if they really want to plumb the depths, they'll start their own union. Razz Wink Laughing

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:36 pm

More to come: both Hanson & Ashby could be charged by the police for allegedly breaking the law:

From one unrepresentative swill person to the exemplar of non representative swill: One Nation.

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/derryn-hinch-predicts-more-to-come-on-james-ashby-expenses-saga-20170525-gwctfc.html

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:04 am

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/electoral-commission-confirms-one-nation-investigation-20170525-gwdikk.html
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 am

One Nation are an embarrassment. I hope this gets them out of the way so a true Right Wing party can get a decent run. I'm sick of them getting all the media attention and playing cartoon villain for the left.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:43 am

Wokko wrote:
One Nation are an embarrassment. I hope this gets them out of the way so a true Right Wing party can get a decent run. I'm sick of them getting all the media attention and playing cartoon villain for the left.

It's an interesting phenomenon that Hanson has had two significant, nasty & shady (colourful characters) advisors (Svengali's) in her two parliamentary incarnations:

When she first started it was John Pasquarelli and now it's the lovely Ashby.

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:55 am

Wokko wrote:

The fact that One Nation did so well at the last election despite their obvious buffoonery suggests that there's certainly appetite for one. But getting people of any given political inclination to coalesce around one political entity is easier said than done.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Wokko wrote:

I agree. The primary role that One Nation plays is one of distraction. The main hard-right party in this country avoids a hell of a lot of scrutiny because people are so busy pointing and laughing at One Nation. Meanwhile, buffoons like Brandis and Dutton and Mossison are still in office and not being held properly to account.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:15 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Wokko wrote:

It's an interesting phenomenon that Hanson has had two significant, nasty & shady (colourful characters) advisors (Svengali's) in her two parliamentary incarnations:

You forgot the slime ball Oldfield.

He's a complete weirdo.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:49 pm

swoop42 wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Wokko wrote:

You forgot the slime ball Oldfield.

He's a complete weirdo.

True.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:53 pm

Utter f*ckwit: More own goals by Hanson: Put in her place by the Head of ASIO who is respected by both sides of the chamber:

"...It is no revelation that an increasingly unabashed discourse of racism, nativist superiority and religious intolerance floats on ignorance.
But for Pauline Hanson – a parliamentary leader for whom the expansion of these prejudices is the central project – being outed as bigotry's uncritical conduit was less revelation and more like hitting a brick wall. At speed..."

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/when-worlds-collide-pauline-hansons-reality-check-20170526-gwdwhq.html

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:04 am

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-30/hanson-worried-about-plane-donation-becoming-public:-recording/8570442

I hope she kept her prison greens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: