Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Game Day. Pies v. Dockers. Late changes, comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:04 pm
Post subject: Game Day. Pies v. Dockers. Late changes, comments.Reply with quote

Tonight. 8.10 Optus.

Collingwood v. Fremantle

Team.

IN: Charlie Dean, Beau McCreery, Brody Mihocek, Edward Allan, Wil Parker

OUT: Finlay Macrae (Omitted), Will Hoskin-Elliott (Injured), Jordan De Goey (Injured), Reef McInnes (Injured), Oleg Markov (Personal Reason)

NEW: Wil Parker, Edward Allan

Milestone: Lachie Schultz - 100th game

Let's hear ya !!

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy

Last edited by Donny on Fri May 24, 2024 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:37 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Sargent Schultz on his milestone and wish him many more to come at Collingwood. I also hope Will Parker impresses tonight and plays a blinder. Excited to watch him play. I have a feeling that we will win tonight with our high pressure game and manic chaos ball situations that we know how to handle to our advantage. I say Collingwood by a couple of goals.
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 1:24 pm

Bullish about this game
Pies to win by 16 points
Take_a_Screamer Leo

.....No.40...Ash Johnson...

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 1:31 pm

I expect Collingwood a Crisp victory against the Dockers who think they can win? It's like putting Lippy on a pig. I ain't Joshing. They will get Moore of what we can give lately. Great Scott! indeed expect an honest, Noble win. Our troops will be led by sargent Schultz who's no fool on the Hill. Rather, he has a mind and body like Steele and strategies founded in Checkers. Collingwood, the new Beau in the top four. They Wil cause havoc today and the death of the Dockers. Call the Dean, Ash to ashes.

Maggies by 14 points

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:14 pm

Haha great stuff.

I have no reason to think the debutants will not put in as honest performance and the ones we have played in the last few weeks.

Had my doubts about Smokin Joe, but he was ready....reckon these 2 will be as well.

Pies by 9 points

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
warburton lad 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:02 pm

A few observations:

Macrae's commission is baffling- perhaps the Club is seeking to bring in quick players: McCreery, Allen and Parker, but I'm not sure who our clearance players will be tonight.

Frampton must play back to support Moore so what does that mean for Dean??? I am confused about this selection.

Mihocek is a great addition, but he needs to both kick goals and negate the Fremantle tall defenders.

Cameron and the two Freo rucks will be a huge battle- Jackson is elite so Cox will need to be on his game.

Without McInnes, Hoskin-Elliott, De Goey and Elliott, players like Harrison, Hill, Schultz and McCreery must impact up forward.

If we can somehow scratch together 12-13 goals, we can hold them to a losing score.

The fact we have 6 players who have played fewer than 10 games is both daunting and exciting.

A Road Trip with the likes of Pendles, Sidebottom, Nick Daicos, Crisp, Moore and a few of the other Premiership players could be the making of some of them.

Allen, Harrison, Parker, Dean, Richards and Sullivan will have much asked of them tonight- let's see what they are truly made of in the cauldron of a hostile environment of Optus Stadium...

Floreat Pica.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:07 pm

Never have i seen players slag off at a former player, like Docker players re our Shultz, saying they will harass and hit him, harm him, total disgrace, all cos he played for em. Plus, they have some vile plans for Naicos. Bring it on u fuckinggutless turds, and look out, Bruzza will sort you bastards out bigtime, and all our boys wlll back em up. Look out you cocky Purple haze $%$ers, we are ready for your shit, and umpires wll be too. Woods by 14 points.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:08 pm

Freo at their best play a very good pressure game like us. This will be a dour contest. Ain’t gunna be pretty. Yes we have so many fresh faces but still have 16 premiership players there. Freo are pumped for this no doubt and in a weird way the pressure of expectation is all on them. But we are traditionally a great side on the road. If we can win this it will set up our season. Go Pies.
shawthing Virgo

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:10 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Never have i seen players slag off at a former player, like Docker players re our Shultz, saying they will harass and hit him, harm him, total disgrace, all cos he played for em. Plus, they have some vile plans for Naicos. Bring it on u fuckinggutless turds, and look out, Bruzza will sort you bastards out bigtime, and all our boys wlll back em up. Look out you cocky Purple haze �$%$ers, we are ready for your shit, and umpires wll be too. Woods by 14 points.

Wow. So much hate. I don't know how you get through the day.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:15 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Never have i seen players slag off at a former player, like Docker players re our Shultz, saying they will harass and hit him, harm him, total disgrace, all cos he played for em. Plus, they have some vile plans for Naicos. Bring it on u fuckinggutless turds, and look out, Bruzza will sort you bastards out bigtime, and all our boys wlll back em up. Look out you cocky Purple haze �$%$ers, we are ready for your shit, and umpires wll be too. Woods by 14 points.

All this hurt talk from Andrew Brayshaw must make Angus Brayshaw turn over in his grave.

shawthing Virgo

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:15 pm

We have a great record playing interstate and Perth is no different. I realise we have had to completely restructure the side with all the injuries, but on the positive side we can now find out a lot about the new players.

Fly's comment about the spate of injuries across the AFL (except for Sydney it seems and they are about to have their second bye in 11 rounds and have nearly 3 weeks before their next game - don't tell me the AFL doesn't want to gift them a flag!) is really telling. There is something rotten in the state of the AFL fixturing and the short breaks between games is having a huge affect on teams.

So fingers crossed we get no more injuries this week and can get the win against the Dockers. I don't care how close or even how ugly it is, we just need to get the four points. Go Pies!
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:30 pm

shawthing wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Wow. So much hate. I don't know how you get through the day.

Only copying some of your posts, come on, mr hypocrite. Wink Wink

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Born to Pie 

Born to Pie

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:31 pm

Looking forward to seeing what Allan (not Allen) and Parker can bring.

Go Pies

derkd 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:37 pm

Pies have really started to drift in late markets out to $2.33, don't always put much stock in betting markets. But I assume punters feel a late change for Collingwood?

I think to be a shot tonight, we need to be close all night,or blow them away. I don't feel this side has a charge from behind in it.

Lots of people talking up Parker, lets give Allan some love, the guy was a high ish pick and has had to battle to get a debut game.

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 6:46 pm

Well played by Schultz to get a week so his 100th lines up against his old mob 😎
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: