Post GF. MAGNIFICENT PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP ! - all comments

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Angry Anvil

Post by Angry Anvil »

swooper wrote:Darren Jolly: " ...No disrespect to Sydney but the following we have here is unbelievable. The noise and support they give to the players is really lifting. It was bloody awesome, he chant. Collingwood supporters get bagged for how passionate they are but geez, it was bloody awesome. It really lifts the boys" :D :D
That quote just put a big smile on my dial. I can't believe that Jols has been with us for only one season. It's hard to imagine the side without him. The love goes both ways!
Big_Jolz

Post by Big_Jolz »

Angry Anvil wrote:
swooper wrote:Darren Jolly: " ...No disrespect to Sydney but the following we have here is unbelievable. The noise and support they give to the players is really lifting. It was bloody awesome, he chant. Collingwood supporters get bagged for how passionate they are but geez, it was bloody awesome. It really lifts the boys" :D :D
That quote just put a big smile on my dial. I can't believe that Jols has been with us for only one season. It's hard to imagine the side without him. The love goes both ways!
BIG JOLZ!!!! :D

Got nothing more to contribute than that... lol.

Actually...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, his second quarter was brilliant. Granted he played on second stringers all day, but his give off to the Caff, his mark and goal, and then his strong mark in defence, wowee.
Dragging the Saints to hell...
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

Big_Jolz wrote:
Angry Anvil wrote:

Actually...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, his second quarter was brilliant. Granted he played on second stringers all day, but his give off to the Caff, his mark and goal, and then his strong mark in defence, wowee.
His first half was awesome. I had him down for the Norm Smith at half time.
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Doc63 wrote:
Big_Jolz wrote:
Angry Anvil wrote:

Actually...

His first half was awesome. I had him down for the Norm Smith at half time.
I had him down for the Norm Smith at the final siren. He was easily the most dominant player on the ground imo.
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

Yeah yeah, loved his game, his footy and his spark!
Side by side we Stick together
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Dave The Man wrote:
When did Jolly say that?
Grand Final Replay Dinner, He in paticular mentioned the Collingwood Army's long slow collingwood chant.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

It's really special to read that and know that we contributed to this premiership in a real, albeit small, way
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

joffa corfe wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
When did Jolly say that?
Grand Final Replay Dinner, He in paticular mentioned the Collingwood Army's long slow collingwood chant.
Too right, that chant was so loud, it was brilliant! Love the contribution Jols, Leroy and Bally have made to the team this season (and last, re Leroy) and can only hope that Andrew Krakouer and Taz put in as much effort as those guys have.
A Pie for Life.
1eyedpie
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by 1eyedpie »

Almost two weeks on and I am still on a high!

Has any one mentioned this...........................

Whats better than beating the Saints by 1 point in a GF..................Thrashing them by 56 points! YEA BABY!
Never disperse your focus unless absolutely necessary. Face one adversary at a time!

BARRACK HARD!
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

love it One eyed!
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Sometimes I think love is just a biological urge. Other times LOVE seems like a spiritual quality. Love, unlike energy or matter, seems limitless.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Re the chant, I asked my 9yo yesterday which chant was loudest, PF or GF & she said GRAND, geez mum, can't you hear anything through your earphones?

Ahhhh....Feels great, doesn't it?
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
FootyMonster

Post by FootyMonster »

It was me, I ate all the pies
magirl

Post by magirl »

Hi all
Our guys, our team won the Fn premiership. I just love every one of our guys. I will love them forever. I am just so happy still. I will never forget that day . I was there and it was close to having my babies and marrying my man as the greatest day of my life. Go pies. Premiers 2010.
Side by Side
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

So proud of the Collingwood Football Club

2010 AFL Premiers
1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts