Dream Team and Supercoach comments

For all Super Coaches and Team Dreamers....discuss your teams and competitions here.

Moderator: bbmods

Jameoz23

Dream Team and Supercoach comments

Post by Jameoz23 »

I have started this topic so that people can comment on anything to do with Supercoach and Dream Team, things like Players that are going to fire, players that are must haves, and players that are keep away from all within reason.

This year with the byes, I have gone with the hold fire plan which is it hold off on players from the Sun, the Pies, and other clubs that have there byes early to get there good players so they can run out the year and only worring about them when they get injured on down on there average. Another on that same token is to buy players from the Lion, Dees, Dockers and the Swans, because the league byes are when they have byes, so they will play every game.

So leave a comment, about player that you think are going to fire or burn this year? who will replace Ablett at the Cats? who will be the best Suns player, who will be the big improver, and who is going to fail and be a good pick for next year?
Dane Swan- The DT PIG
Brenny

Post by Brenny »

Not sure who to captain this week.

Franklin
Cox
L Thompson...
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, we want some Bayley!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

^^ depends who you are playing
Nick - Pie Man