Player sponsorship 2012 - UPDATE 25Mar12

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

luvdids

Post by luvdids »

I'll be in for $50.
Cheers.
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

$30 each from Mr J who never behaves and myself. PM Marg on Tuesday.
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Hi everyone,

Have been away for a few days so will do a final check of how our sponsorship is going tonight. Pretty sure we have reached what we need, and maybe a bit extra, so will provide an update and bank details shortly.

Thanks.

Marg
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Peter Yagmoor it is!

Emailed our application form off today and will make our first payment asap.

Thanks to everyone who has agreed to be involved. If you don't have bank details yet, just let me know.

Will send an update soon once everything is finalised and also start looking at our first raffle prize.

:D
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

PAYMENT QUERY:

Hi everyone,

I have two payments that don't have a name attached. Both are dated 9th march - one is for $50 and the other $150. If you think it might be your payment, can you please PM me with the amount you paid and a reference number for me to double check.

Thanks,
Marg
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

PAYMENT REMINDER

Hi All,

We are not far off being able to make our final payment to the Club. Although it is not due until May, it would be nice to get it all paid and out of the way.

Could those still to pay, please forward payment as soon as you can. If you still need bank details, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Marg