PAYMENT REMINDER 2Apr12

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

MargOZ

PAYMENT REMINDER 2Apr12

Post by MargOZ »

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder for those to still pay their sponsorship contribution. Can you please make payment ASAP so we can get our final instalment paid to the Club.

If you need bank details, please send me a PM.

Thank you,
Marg
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

Tell me how much I pledged again and I will fix in the morning.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Just a suggestion, if you get to a point where people who have pledged but haven't paid despite reminders, name and shame them.

If people don't want to participate that's cool but if you nominate to contribute an amount, do it.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Bucks5 »

I would send them a PM first, then name & shame. Give them a final chance first.
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

Or in my case was overseas and just got back to work
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

I say we lynch them :x :x :x
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Okay, well have received enough money to cover the sponsorship now and have just made our final payment to the Club - WOO HOO!!!

Having said that, there are still 4 people who made pledges and have not paid - so I guess it's now up to you guys whether you still want to participate or not.

Any additional money we receive will go towards purchasing end of season raffle prizes. Will advise how much that is once we are sure everyone interested has paid up.

Thanks again for the support everyone. Now lets see how our boy goes this season!

GO PIES!
Marg
annewilo

Post by annewilo »

MargOZ wrote:Okay, well have received enough money to cover the sponsorship now and have just made our final payment to the Club - WOO HOO!!!

Having said that, there are still 4 people who made pledges and have not paid - so I guess it's now up to you guys whether you still want to participate or not.

Any additional money we receive will go towards purchasing end of season raffle prizes. Will advise how much that is once we are sure everyone interested has paid up.

Thanks again for the support everyone. Now lets see how our boy goes this season!

GO PIES!
Marg
Oops, one of them is me...sorry Marg, just clean forgot. Can you resend me the bank details as I filed it somewhere in Save pms and cannot find it. I will take care of it next week when I go down to the bank!
annewilo

Post by annewilo »

Hi Marg

It has be an oversight but today I checked back and realised that I didn't contribute my sponsorship commitment from myself, Anthony and Merissa. I am due to leave the house tomorrow and will pop it to you in the bank account, so we can have some more raffles or something.

Again apologies, there has been a fair bit of other activity going on in my world and I had stepped back from Nicks a bit, due to some rather rude people running a campaign of dislike.....!!

Cheers
Anne
The Knights of Abbotsford
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Thanks Anne. If you can make your payment ASAP I can then finalise the balance of the sponsorship money and advise the amount we have left over.