Ultimate Footy 2012.

For all Super Coaches and Team Dreamers....discuss your teams and competitions here.

Moderator: bbmods

woftam

Post by woftam »

Fire Up wrote:^^ probaly the other person hasn't been on, if you still got a trade on your main page. if the person had rejected a trade the trade offer wont be on your main page.
ok cheers. Some are again probably not very active in the game.

Post by 5150 »

woftam wrote:I have proposed 2 trades but never got any answer at all after more than 7 days from 2 different players. Shouldn't I at least have confirmation it has been accepted or rejected? One I withdrew through boredom. :) The other is still on my main page.
I'll trade with ya Wofty!

Tell me what you need and I'll do you a good deal. :wink:
woftam

Post by woftam »

5150 wrote:
woftam wrote:I have proposed 2 trades but never got any answer at all after more than 7 days from 2 different players. Shouldn't I at least have confirmation it has been accepted or rejected? One I withdrew through boredom. :) The other is still on my main page.

Can I be up front & honest?
I want your gun players for a hack who will never debut.

Post by 5150 »

woftam wrote:
5150 wrote:

Can I be up front & honest?
I want your gun players for a hack who will never debut.
Well lets negotiate then!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

5150 wrote:

don't do a trade with 5150 he will rip you off. :wink:
he done that to me last year.

Post by 5150 »

Fire Up wrote:
5150 wrote:

I start low but happy to work up. Thats what the reject and counter button is for. You shouldn't get offended at the first offer... :roll:
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

5150 wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
5150 wrote:

I start low but happy to work up. Thats what the reject and counter button is for. You shouldn't get offended at the first offer... :roll:
:lol: you cost me the grand final last year. thats what i was doing. waiting for ur like 3rd and 4th offers. :lol:
then again i did beat you when we played against each other.

Post by 5150 »

Fire Up wrote:
5150 wrote:
Fire Up wrote: don't do a trade with 5150 he will rip you off. :wink:
:lol: you cost me the grand final last year. thats what i was doing. waiting for ur like 3rd and 4th offers. :lol:
You picked up Gia nice and cheap.... :x
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

5150 wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
5150 wrote: I start low but happy to work up. Thats what the reject and counter button is for. You shouldn't get offended at the first offer... :roll:
ner ner ner ner. suffer in your jox. :lol: :P

yep pretty good pick up, got my eye on another player who is almost ready to play as well.

you want walsh? sick of him, can't even get a game at swans.

Post by 5150 »

Fire Up wrote:
5150 wrote:
Fire Up wrote: :lol: you cost me the grand final last year. thats what i was doing. waiting for ur like 3rd and 4th offers. :lol:
ner ner ner ner. suffer in your jox. :lol: :P

yep pretty good pick up, got my eye on another player who is almost ready to play as well.

you want walsh? sick of him, can't even get a game at swans.
I thought I was a shoe in to get him, I didnt know how waivers worked until this week... The higher the waiver the more chance you have of getting a player.

The bad news is 1 is higher than 18... :shock:
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

:lol: i had waiver 1 for him. which meant i think i had 1st pick on him?
not a bad swap for mclean.

also my team is all injury free NOT 1 player on my team has a injury. just some in vfl or in walsh's case in swans 2nd team. then in about 3 weeks i should have them all playing. now i ind out wojo isnt playing for 3 weeks. that's going to do me alot of harm :roll:

Post by 5150 »

Fire Up wrote::lol: i had waiver 1 for him. which meant i think i had 1st pick on him?

also my team is all injury free NOT 1 player on my team has a injury. just some in vfl or in walsh's case in swans 2nd team. then in about 3 weeks i should have them all playing. now i ind out wojo isnt playing for 3 weeks. that's going to do me alot of harm :roll:
I found a lamp and rubbed it, a genie popped out and said "I can give you the winning ticket in the $70m tattsloto draw or I can inflict weekly damage to Fire Ups Ultimate Footy team"

I'll be a work tomorrow.... :wink:
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

5150 wrote:
Fire Up wrote::lol: i had waiver 1 for him. which meant i think i had 1st pick on him?

I found a lamp and rubbed it, a genie popped out and said "I can give you the winning ticket in the $70m tattsloto draw or I can inflict weekly damage to Fire Ups Ultimate Footy team"

lol you will inflict damage on my team? :? how will that work when im in top 5 and your 9th? :P

haha you will be at work tomorrow. i think ill have the week off. :P :lol:

you will need a new lamp. i have a magic 8 ball. :wink:

Post by 5150 »

Fire Up wrote:
5150 wrote:

lol you will inflict damage on my team? :? how will that work when im in top 5 and your 9th? :P

Looks like we are fighting it out for 7th place... :(
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

5150 wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
5150 wrote: I found a lamp and rubbed it, a genie popped out and said "I can give you the winning ticket in the $70m tattsloto draw or I can inflict weekly damage to Fire Ups Ultimate Footy team"

Looks like we are fighting it out for 7th place... :(
lets put our spud players in the team. if wells and rioli didnt get injured, i would still be in the comp not playing for 7th spot.
Last edited by Fire Up on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.