The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

joffa_the_man_in_gold wrote:Am i the odd one out or does anyone else think carro is extremely sexy you gotta love that husky voice :) and those fish net stockings she sometimes wears :):):):):):)
Drunk already, Joffa? ;) :P
ramjet21

Post by ramjet21 »

as someone else mentioned, last year we went to perth twice and adelaide 3 times(courtesy of the final). im happy to admit it is an advantage not to have to travel west this year but it generally evens itself out. adelaide twice, brisbane and sydney is a tough run in itself but im happy going to perth next season which we will undoubtedly do. carro's pissed as its two weeks in succession now that richmond have played away so she cant watch her beloved tiggers run around. shame that. 6 losses in a row and counting....
Joe

Post by Joe »

Cant stand her.Is it male or female lol.She is a very critical,frustrated individual.
paulie

Post by paulie »

That is the essence of feminity that is sweet sweet caroline.She is a goddess of the highest order what i wouldn't do to be on the couch with Carro getting asked the tough questions!!!! :twisted:
wimmey

Post by wimmey »

And what was her answer to your reply Steve..
CP

Post by CP »

If you heard the interview on MMM with Ed post-match last night you would have heard another excellent rebuttal to a ridiculous argument from a stupid bitch.

Ed went on to say that we provided St.Kilda, Bulldogs, Melbourne and Kangas with genuine meal-ticket attendance figures to THEIR home games so-far this season. When everyone puts in their requests for a draw, they want to play us in their home game for the $$$ we bring. And quite frankly, if we didn't, the REST OF THE LEAGUE would end up supporting them when their hands are out at the end of the year because of poor attendances.

The interstaters (especially the WA teams) get ripper attendances without us, so quite frankly we'd rather support the struggling Victorian teams rather than the super rich interstaters.

He went on to say that we've had a busy travel schedule for the past few years, and the draw evens out over time.

I'd love to hear ********* response to that!!!

Geez she is stupid...really, really stupid!!!

(please watch the language, thanks - MargOZ - bbmods)
GreekLunatic
Been liked: 15 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

i hate caro bad im gonna watch talking footy 2morrow and see what crap she dishes on us and i think her and richo are an item she loves defending him always.
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

bruce thinks she's speeeeecial
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

U could call Caroline Wilson many things, but i dunno about the term ******** CP. (edited) hehe :P :lol:

(we don't really need to repeat it - MargOZ - bbmods)
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

CP wrote:I'd love to hear ********* response to that!!!
Classy stuff, CP. It's funny, isn't it, how criticism of Caroline Wilson's football journalism credentials gets mixed up with her gender and physical appearance. No male journalist would be referred to in those sorts of terms.

Ask yourself: is calling Caroline Wilson a ******** any more acceptable than calling Leon Davis a *****? Think about it.

The Weed

(edited by MargOZ - bbmods)
"The greatest thing that could happen to the nation is when we get rid of all the media. Then we could live in peace and tranquillity, and no one would know anything." - Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen
pepstar

Post by pepstar »

We went to the west twice last year (and got thumped).

We went to West lakes (AAMI stadium) 3 times with the final last year aswell.

This year we've been to Brissy(we have supporters there aswell that want to see us), Adelaide twice(again)and we're off to Sydney later on.

Port Adelaide has played us in Melbourne twice since they entered the comp.

I reckon next year we shouldn't travel at all...
zoia

Post by zoia »

i dont mind traveling, i just take a w/e off work then go watch them doesnt bother me
pepstar

Post by pepstar »

We might end up going to Perth for a final....

When we WIN that game... Maybe they'll (she'll) give us some credit!!!!
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

That's the thing tho - we could go over there - thrash WCE convincingly, beat Port at AAMI and then beat Bris at the Gabba and it would still only be seen as either -

a) a fluke
b) a win because Eddie has the AFL wrapped around his finger
c) A set win for the AFL because they didn't make us travel enough during the season
etc etc

Not that I need convincing from a pack of headline hungry journos who are just there to s*&t stir but really anti-Collingwood sentiment only means one thing - that we are playing well.

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

Caro is extreemly hot after 20 Bourbons. My worry is waking up in the morning next to her smiling at me and telling me how good I was. :P