You should create a subforum for ..

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Nick - Pie Man

You should create a subforum for ..

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

.. the two or three who seem to have an issue with people venting after a shithouse game like last night's.

Seriously. Negative people are negative. That doesn't make them trolls! WTF is wrong with you people
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

There's people who wear their heart on their sleeve, get really down after a loss and want to vent. Like DTM.

Then there's **** like Jack Spain and Cloaking Device in all of his different guises who just get off being negative to wind up others.

We should create a separate forum for those douche nozzles and lock them in it.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

I'm not against people venting, they're not the issue there are a few who are genuinely just trolling. Those are who I have an issue with.

Though I would hope for them to keep it to one thread, not the shit load that pop up every loss.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Maybe a hidden forum for when we lose, so the flogs over at Saintsational or TalkingCarlscum cant jerk off to our misery
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

I can't say I disagree with that, after all the trolling some from here did on SaintSational it would be fair.
Jezza
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

I'm with Stui and the Prototype.

I can understand people being upset after a loss and showing their displeasure, but there are trolls who seem to thrive on us losing and hence go in for the kill when they hijack threads. It ruins the overall experience to be honest.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Donny
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Donny »

Why, Jezza ?

Do you believe them ?

Your enjoyment is up to you, not anyone else. :)
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Donny wrote:Why, Jezza ?

Do you believe them ?

Donny, I get your point and I don't disagree with the theory, but when the same small minority dominate threads with negative trolling (imo) garbage, and others respond to it, it turns the whole thread to shit and it's not worth reading.

Unfortunately, that exact situation happens to way to many GD threads these days.

Yes, the enjoyment is up to the individual, but if the individual (lets say me) can't find enjoyment any more in the GD threads, then I choose to stop going there. If others do the same, all that are left are the trolls.

I actually like that the mods here are low key and don't come over too strong but I wouldn't object to a bit of harsher moderating, if only temporarily to restore balance.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Jezza
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

Donny wrote:Why, Jezza ?

Do you believe them ?

Donny, I genuinely believe that there's 2 trolls on this forum currently, but at the same time it's hard to prove it as they're pushing the boundaries without breaking the rules technically speaking.

As Stui said, I like the fact that the mods are usually quite lenient and laid-back most of the time, but sometimes harsher moderating is necessary to restore 'balance' onto the forum so it doesn't get out of hand with trolls running the place.

I still enjoy posting Donny. Cheers :)
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆