GWEN Happy 60th...

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

vamp7

GWEN Happy 60th...

Post by vamp7 »

Happy 60th Birthday GWEN :D :D :D :D

Gwen has been a Cheer Squad member for 48 years THat's right 12 yrs old she started going to the footy with her girlfriends that she still loves dearly and goes to the footy with. :D :D
Never misses training, she supports the boys week after week like thay where her own.
Last week she was invited in the rooms after training by Mick Malthouse.
waiting for her where all the boys with kisses and hugs birthday cake black/white balloons and a signed jumper and card singing happy birthday to her.
She was one happy lady. :lol:
We also made her a personal banner that she ran out at traing which her friends holding the banner.
THank you Louie (banner co-ordinator) for giving Gwyen the pleasure of going out on the ground, she was thrilled.

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY GWEN Love you heaps x x x x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by vamp7 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Miss you Jarrod...
JAMESMANSON

Post by JAMESMANSON »

Can I add my congrats and say Wonderful.Wonderful, Wonderful...a true magpie legend. Gwenny is always at training and a true Collingwood legend. Also thanks to the club and the players for treating her to such an outstanding day. It reaffirms what a great inclusive club we have at present and what a quality bunch of players that treat die-hard supporters with such respect.
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

I agree Gwen is fantastic i love her she is collingwood through and through
Good on you Gwen your the best ;)
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net