AFL disgraced in Essendon saga

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

The Weed

Post by The Weed »

I see that Cronulla is calling on Dank to come out and tell all he knows, I may be wrong but I don't think the Scum have been trying to get Dank to tell all.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

The Weed wrote:I see that Cronulla is calling on Dank to come out and tell all he knows, I may be wrong but I don't think the Scum have been trying to get Dank to tell all.
I have heard a rumour that Dank has been allegedly paid by the scum to stay quiet. :roll: Maybe someone here can confirm or deny.
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Lazza wrote:
The Weed wrote:I see that Cronulla is calling on Dank to come out and tell all he knows, I may be wrong but I don't think the Scum have been trying to get Dank to tell all.
I have heard a rumour that Dank has been allegedly paid by the scum to stay quiet. :roll: Maybe someone here can confirm or deny.
Not even Essendon could be that stupid...
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

London Dave wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Not even Essendon could be that stupid...
I'll utter those 3 words that are becoming famous on Nick's, time will tell.... :twisted: :!: :roll:
collie dog

Post by collie dog »

Rain or hail, I wag my tail
KenH

Post by KenH »

Cheers big ears
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Further charges are almost as certain as Lazza using the Rolling Eyes emoticon :roll:
I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Wolf wrote:Further charges are almost as certain as Lazza using the Rolling Eyes emoticon :roll:
Believe it when I see/hear it............... :roll: :roll:
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

If no charges were to be laid then ASADA would not waste their time delaying an announcement.
The most likely scenario is that they are making sure that they dot all the i's and cross the t's given the druggies/Burnsides penchant for screaming about due process to cover their actual wrongdoings.

Once the charges are laid they will want to be sure that the dopers will be stomped into the ground if they try a legal challenge in the courts.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/e ... 6787337222

Rats leaving a sinking scum ship??

I certainly hope so.............. :twisted:
collie dog

Post by collie dog »

HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

No one else expects we'll be waiting for eternity.
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Lazza

Post by Lazza »

collie dog

Post by collie dog »

Well it won't be long now and our worst fears are realised: The Bombers will not get any ASADA sanctions. (You were right Lazza!).

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/does-a-p ... 321vd.html

What a joke the AFL penalties were, and even more so on everyone if the ASADA sanctions don't come. I mean if Essendon weren't taking illegal substances why in hell were they banned from the finals? If I was a Bombers supporter I'd be after Dimmy's head!

Last night on Summer 360 David King even suggested that Bomber's Bombers could win the flag this year. If that were to happen - especially since Essendon has improved BECAUSE they have been taking PEDs - then I would serious consider calling it quits over footy. I'll follow baseball instead. :evil: