Licuria!!! :D

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Licuria!!! :D

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

At my shopping centre where I work i saw a sign that said Paul Licuria was coming down to do some cooking with mushrooms lolz! I was like "Omg yay!!!!!" and my best bud and I were jumping around! Then i saw what time he was coming! 12-1pm on Saturday (today). I started work at 12! I was so upset!
It turned out the cooking was being done in the food court, and i work in the food court so i was looking at him every time i got a free minute! He was on the other side though!

At like 1:30 he was still there! And then i happened to look and he was gone! My best bud was out the back of Wendys eating some icecream and i turned around to tell her that he had left. Then i looked back and there he was!!!!!!! I was nearly dying! I was like "Amber turn around! Turn around Amber!" finally she did and we were like omg!!!

He smiled at me as he walked past! :D:D:D:D:D
Me, Amber and 2 other girls who were on today were all standing there saying how gorgeous he was!!!

It was a great day!!!!!!! :D

Oh yeh! There was also a gigantic mushroom walking around!! haha
Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

aaawwww ***JELOUS***
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D