I hope Carlscum win preseason cup

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Warbler

Post by Warbler »

Sorry to disagree but ------- I want Carlton's trophy cabinet to exceed the number of wooden spoons that the Aint's have & for all their No 1 draft picks to be duds .

---- and for their Board to follow tradition & sack their coach for not winning a flag in the preseason ( even though there isn't one ) , then to eat their own at Board level as their syphilitic supporters drop off like maggots from a hanging corpse .

And this is only because I'm feeling particularly charitable at the moment .

GO PIES
neil
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by neil »

Warbler wrote:Sorry to disagree but ------- I want Carlton's trophy cabinet to exceed the number of wooden spoons that the Aint's have & for all their No 1 draft picks to be duds .

---- and for their Board to follow tradition & sack their coach for not winning a flag in the preseason ( even though there isn't one ) , then to eat their own at Board level as their syphilitic supporters drop off like maggots from a hanging corpse .

And this is only because I'm feeling particularly charitable at the moment .

GO PIES
Soft :D
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
ANNODAM
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by ANNODAM »

I hope they drown in their own urine quite frankly.

Anyone who comes on here writing such filth should be black listed - permanently!!!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
E

Post by E »

why hasn't this thread been moved to the Sports Bar??? It is not a Collingwood thread. It should be sent there to die like the Dale Thomas thread.

Or is there a double standard emerging?????
Jezza
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

I like what the opening post is saying but this year there's no pre-season cup. It's only practice matches that consist of 18 games in 18 days as Fox Footy would say :P

There's no trophy on the line in these matches!
๐Ÿ† | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | ๐Ÿ†