What would improve your experience of Nick's BB?

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

THE "perceptive fellow" to have their very own, Piss and Moan sticky permanent Thread, where we so called "lollypops" fans don't go anywhere near, so they can whinge and grumble all they like, on all things anti Bucks, Pies, Recruting, players, eddie, Board, etc etc, all on their little lonesomes. !
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

Defender wrote:Wish they'd fix the clock up, Wouldn't mind a like button either.

I don't like the current quote feature, you quote one post and end up quoting the whole convo, it gets very messy IMO.

A couple of mods wouldn't go astray, as long as they aren't dikwads though.

And I would also prefer the main board allowed non pies related AFL content.
You will find that the way the quotes work is part of the basic forum software package and cannot be manipulated unless someone gets in and rewrites some of the script that can end up causing other issues. Not a good choice. I do not know if this is the latest release of this BB program but even upgrades can be very time consuming to implement and can create other problems.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

stui magpie wrote:
5150 wrote:
Nick - Pie Man wrote:There is insufficient copulation on this forum. Every male member should be presented with a selection of at least five females for with which to intercourse.
I still find it hard to the determine gender of some posters.

Anyway, give me Stui, David, Tannin, 1061 and Wokko.

There's bound to be a looker amongst them surely...
Sorry knackers but you're shit out of luck, heads like bashed crabs all round.

David at least though is young and skinny, with a pillow case and the right drugs................ :P
And here we have an initial entry for POW. :twisted:
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Joel

Post by Joel »

Wouldn't mind seeing an upgrade of the forum software, but the better offerings usually cost money. Oh...and someone would have to perform the upgrade.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange