Why are they moving/removing threads?

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

Thanks, we'll do our best. :)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

^^^ That's all we can ask.
Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

David, you make a lot of sense, but what about this idea; when a thread is moved or merged we see the following:
Buckley Hints at Dangerfield Draft: Moved to DTM thread.
What do you think?

I went searching for a thread I'd started the other day after thinking at first iit had been deleted for some reason. I found it, but it would have been helpful to know it had been moved and to where.

While we're at it David, can't we just have the Other AFL thread moved to be directly below General Discussion? It would be more relevant than Buy Trade Sell.
After the epic draw comes the decisive knockout!
Collingwood rules the world again and Mick Malthouse fulfils his destiny with the twenty ten premiership and can you hear the people sing!
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

I read quite well thanks. :)

There's been many different threads on the same subject matter popping up growing annoying and the mods made the decision to merge them.

I don't see the issue, tbh.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange