Ryan Griffen requests trade to GWS

All trade and draft talk here thanks..... this means you DTM!!!!

Moderator: bbmods

CarringbushCigar
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by CarringbushCigar »

Ev5Magpies wrote:I'd hardly say that Bucks has gone to Bali to chase Varcoe. It's mere coincidence that both are over there on a holiday.
Well can u please let him know we have a god damm list to replan, and to pack his speedos and try and sweet talk some sort of class player into playing for him.
collie dog

Post by collie dog »

35forever wrote:Yes, there are clearly problems at Footscray and Essendon, it's been obvious for a while that Essendon is a sinking ship and Footscray clearly have 'culture' problems. We know what that means, don't we, it means the coach doesn't have the players. But when we have a similar mass exodus it's just a series of unrelated co-incidences and nothing whatsoever to do with the coach even though departing players have mentioned that very thing. Good God we're gullible!
McCartney obviously can't coach. Neither can Hird. Bomber was his ghost writing coach for the past three years. The jury is out on Buckley. :wink:

But the fact Griffen wants to go to GWS at his age (28 ) seems to tell me he thinks he has a better chance of winning a flag with the Giants than a club like Collingwood.
Rain or hail, I wag my tail
Az

Post by Az »

collie dog wrote:
35forever wrote:Yes, there are clearly problems at Footscray and Essendon, it's been obvious for a while that Essendon is a sinking ship and Footscray clearly have 'culture' problems. We know what that means, don't we, it means the coach doesn't have the players. But when we have a similar mass exodus it's just a series of unrelated co-incidences and nothing whatsoever to do with the coach even though departing players have mentioned that very thing. Good God we're gullible!
McCartney obviously can't coach. Neither can Hird. Bomber was his ghost writing coach for the past three years. The jury is out on Buckley. :wink:

But the fact Griffen wants to go to GWS at his age (28 ) seems to tell me he thinks he has a better chance of winning a flag with the Giants than a club like Collingwood.
If he wanted to win a flag he wouldn't be looking to sign with the Giants. This is all about a pay day, that of which he isn't going to get at the Pies.
Domesticated_Ape

Post by Domesticated_Ape »

collie dog wrote:But the fact Griffen wants to go to GWS at his age (28 ) seems to tell me he thinks he has a better chance of winning a flag with the Giants than a club like Collingwood.
Hmm, yeah I agree. Bulldogs captains are historically such great judges of premiership winning sides. I don't have the stats on hand, but I'm sure they've got a proud history of success. Though not as good as Hawthorn's of course. :P
Woods Of Ypres
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Woods Of Ypres »

what a dog

:P
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Az wrote:
collie dog wrote:

If he wanted to win a flag he wouldn't be looking to sign with the Giants. This is all about a pay day, that of which he isn't going to get at the Pies.
not going for the money.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
AN_Inkling

Post by AN_Inkling »

Hoping the Dogs do get pick 4. They'll go tall where the Giants would have likely gone for a mid.
Well done boys!
Jezza
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Serious problems that might lead to a club not playing in a grand final for at least 54 years? Who'd have thunk it?
roar
Been liked: 3 times

Post by roar »

What a soft, weak, piece of shit captain he is. Captain of the club quite prepared to shaft the whole club because he doesn't like the coach. Phucking prima-donna players are really getting way ahead of themselves.
kill for collingwood!