Adam Treloar

All trade and draft talk here thanks..... this means you DTM!!!!

Moderator: bbmods

Museman

Post by Museman »

Brenny wrote:
BBHS wrote:Jeez I was thinking three way swap to get him to the Lions.

If he goes to GWS then I genuinely misjudged him as a human being.

Beams has done one thing... one thing that makes me think he is a dead set flog.

He wasn't playing one week and at half time when all the other boys went to the rooms, he stayed in his seat talking to some girl (this was a few yrs ago).

One young kid went up to him and asked for an autograph... Beams said, 'Sorry I'm busy and turned his back to the young kid'. The girl actually turned to Beams and said no, it's ok sign it for the young boy... Beams again then said... 'No he can wait, I'm busy talking to you'.

Young kid walked away.

I obviously paraphrased what was said, but he's a dead set flog.
You seen this?
Captain_MyCaptain

Post by Captain_MyCaptain »

Next please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The window is open my friend!
CarringbushCigar
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by CarringbushCigar »

Captain_MyCaptain wrote:Next please.
What does that mean?
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

^That Treloar is no chance.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
CarringbushCigar

Well if the great minds of this football club can only come up with Greenwood, Varcoe and keep Beams, after they have happily shipped off Thomas and Shaw then we are in way worse trouble than I expected.

This is looking more and more like some sub-concious sabotage program.
Domesticated_Ape

Post by Domesticated_Ape »

CarringbushCigar wrote:Well if the great minds of this football club can only come up with Greenwood, Varcoe and keep Beams, after they have happily shipped off Thomas and Shaw then we are in way worse trouble than I expected.
We already have the compensation for Heath and Daisy in Adams and Schrenberg. :P

If we keep Beams, getting Greenwood and Varcoe is a bonus.
burnsy17

Post by burnsy17 »

CarringbushCigar wrote:Well if the great minds of this football club can only come up with Greenwood, Varcoe and keep Beams, after they have happily shipped off Thomas and Shaw then we are in way worse trouble than I expected.

Remind me again how Shaw and Thomas leaving have anything to do with Beams, Varcoe or Greenwood...?
Beware the swooping Magpie.
Breadcrawl

Post by Breadcrawl »

burnsy17 wrote:

Remind me again how Shaw and Thomas leaving have anything to do with Beams, Varcoe or Greenwood...?
All of it is Buckley's fault. That's how everything has something to do with everything else.

It's all down to Bucks you see
they can smell what we're cookin'
burnsy17

Post by burnsy17 »

^^

I see.

Pardon my ignorance... Im new to this clutching at straws thing.
CarringbushCigar

burnsy17 wrote:

Sorry I thought we were in the business of recruiting and retaining class players to win premierships.

Seems like we are in the business of having a nice culture and helping out other clubs with their discards.
burnsy17

Post by burnsy17 »

CarringbushCigar wrote:
burnsy17 wrote:

Sorry I thought we were in the business of recruiting and retaining class players to win premierships.

Seems like we are in the business of having a nice culture and helping out other clubs with their discards.
Ahhh i see... We missed all those games Shaw and Thomas won for their respective teams in 2014.

All makes sense to me now. Thanks.