2015 Cheer Squad

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Ian

2015 Cheer Squad

Post by Ian »

I have not lost my mind...it's all backed up on my harddrive.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

sounds like a positive approach after the years of less than desirable 'rules'.

And now you're moving across to the next bay I can't say I'm immediately above the cheer squad anymore, so can't keep an eye on you all to make sure you behave correctly ;)
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
Jezza
Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

Thanks for providing the information Ian! :)

Some positive changes here with the most notable one being cheer squad members being able to do the weekly match-day banner again which the club removed last year on Thursday nights.

Interesting that there's no specific uniform this year as I did kind of like the white look that was embodied by the CS last year so I guess it won't stand out as much this year.

I think it's common sense that the CS moved to m33 as it's directly situated behind the goals even though my seating allocation had to be changed accordingly as I was in m33 for the last few years for my reserved seating arrangements. Thankfully I'm happy with my new spot in m35 for home games now. I'm not sure of my away seating arrangement yet but my membership package has been dispatched now.

Hopefully the CS plus the newly-formed active area proposed last year in September will be a success this year. We need the Ponsford end buzzing again after a pretty lacklustre few years, especially last year in the latter stages of the season when scheduling was poor and the team was under-performing.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Magpies4

Post by Magpies4 »

Hello Rod i put to the club exactly what you said and they didn't really even want to listen about having young people and all and getting more property and they said we will not be buying anymore stuff this year i said ok but i cant do anymore on that side of thing but i think i should be president i could get it going again nice young and fresh mind and body.

Josh
Joshua watts
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Magpies4 wrote:Hello Rod i put to the club exactly what you said and they didn't really even want to listen about having young people and all and getting more property and they said we will not be buying anymore stuff this year i said ok but i cant do anymore on that side of thing but i think i should be president i could get it going again nice young and fresh mind and body.

Josh
g'day george! don't they teach you about full stops at school? :wink:

did you make the jack hellier banner? if so, good job!
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Magpies4

Post by Magpies4 »

Hello John,
For one my name is Josh and I did make the banner for jack. Also I will put full stops were I want ok. 😎
Joshua watts
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Magpies4 wrote:Hello John,
For one my name is Josh and I did make the banner for jack. Also I will put full stops were I want ok. 😎
more full stops, less trying to take over the world.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
collingwoodfan

Post by collingwoodfan »

Emailed the club a few weeks ago about 2016 CS and they emailed back that they're working on a specific CS membership for 2016 but no details yet.