my chronicle [resolved]

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

my chronicle [resolved]

Post by Cam »

After initial shock I re-read it and I could see looking at it from the mod's angle how it could have been construed in the way that they took it. Which was much more negative than I had intended. So I modified it to reduce the pointedness and gave it another chance to be seen, hoping that I had taken out the things that had been seen to be too, for want of a better word, nasty. Society has certainly changed over the last 20 years and what was laughed, smirked at or shrugged off is now OUTRAGEOUS!.

Anyhow I reflected and changed and don't want lose my place here as it to is somewhere where I can vent and contribute, joys in themselves.
Last edited by Cam on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get back on top.
Presti35
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by Presti35 »

What happened cambo?
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

Sorry to hear this, Cam. We're looking into what happened right now and will be in touch soon.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Woods Of Ypres
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Woods Of Ypres »

<Snip, kindly do not use such language to refer to a member of the bbmods team or reflect publicly on their performance. If you have any grievances, you are encouraged to make use of the prescribed channels. - bbmods>
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

No I don't think it was. Anyway, I learned something, so let's leave it at that.
Get back on top.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

What Happened Cam?
I am Da Man