#27 Kayle Kirby

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

AN_Inkling

Welcome to Collingwood / Farewell #27 Kayle Kirby

Post by AN_Inkling »

pablo wrote:Based simply on fox rankings! We picked players that weren't even ranked!

So I have a rationale... what are you basing your optimism on?
I wouldn't be paying much attention to Phantom drafts past the first round, they're never very accurate, mostly just guesses.

None of us know whether the players we've drafted are any good yet. We'll have to wait till we see them play.
Well done boys!
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

pablo wrote:Based simply on fox rankings! We picked players that weren't even ranked!

So I have a rationale... what are you basing your optimism on?
It's the draft, we have a team of professional recruiters who spend 13 months a year researching this and best of all I don't have Fox :wink:

It's the draft, we have hope, the best time of year in many respects.
Last edited by watt price tully on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
pablo

Post by pablo »

Well, I sincerely hope you're both right, obviously!
Go Pies!!
watt price tully

pablo wrote:Well, I sincerely hope you're both right, obviously!
Mee too :oops: :wink:

Enjoy the write ups & listen to Hine give his rationale for the picks.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

High risk, high reward.

I'd rather take a chance than die of boredom.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:WTF is a kayle kirby? I hate kayle, it's proof marketing is stronger than taste buds.

Detail on this boy please.
A Byron Pickett type with Cyril Rioli type tricks acc to his coach - of course without placing to much pressure on the kid!
Cheers

i just looked at the CFC link jezza put up. 191cm and 96kg is a wrecking ball. If he has some speed and tricks he could cause carnage. :D
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:WTF is a kayle kirby? I hate kayle, it's proof marketing is stronger than taste buds.

Detail on this boy please.
A Byron Pickett type with Cyril Rioli type tricks acc to his coach - of course without placing to much pressure on the kid!
Cheers

i just looked at the CFC link jezza put up. 191cm and 96kg is a wrecking ball. If he has some speed and tricks he could cause carnage. :D
He's 181cm.

Some sites have him at 86kg others 96kg.
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

I don't know why the so called experts are treated with so much respect. I mean they call Terry Wallets the list manager. Did bloody wonders for Richmonds list and drove them into years of mediocrity. The only good footy thing about Callum Twomey is his surname. Bucky is a good bloke but couldn't coach and is more an administrator than anything else.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
watt price tully

Welcome to the Pies Kayle. Looking forward to you having a long career at Collingwood. Go Pies.
BazBoy
Been liked: 29 times

Post by BazBoy »

Its up to you Kale
Good luck wearing our colors
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
daicos35

Post by daicos35 »

Kayle in on the pie's menu. Welcome aboard :D There's a Kirby demonstration I'm looking forward too.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Finally, we have another indigenous player, going by his CV this kid could be anything, we have a lot too look forward too.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Rush Stand Wing

Post by Rush Stand Wing »

AN_Inkling wrote:Like this pick. Not certain to make it, but if he does can be a steal.
I like the look of him. We finally brought in a skillful crumbing forward...only been 5 years.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

swoop42 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote: A Byron Pickett type with Cyril Rioli type tricks acc to his coach - of course without placing to much pressure on the kid!
Cheers

He's 181cm.

Some sites have him at 86kg others 96kg.
Yeah, sorry, slip of the finger. I'm on the second bottle of red and the coordination is deteriorating. :wink:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Little Wonder

Post by Little Wonder »

I hoped we'd sneak this bloke in, he's a gun and just the type we need in our forward line. In a couple of years him and Daics at the feet of moore and cox is going to be deadly.