#44 Jack Madgen

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

The above article lists him as 196 cms, whereas the CFC news item has him at 192 cms. I just hope he's not shrinking. :roll:
AN_Inkling

Post by AN_Inkling »

I'm just glad we used Rookie, rather than Senior spots, on a couple of potential KPP who aren't that likely to make it.

The players we've recruited to our Senior list look likely and that's what that list is for, not clogging it with talls who aren't very likely to ever be good enough.
Well done boys!
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

AN_Inkling wrote:I'm just glad we used Rookie, rather than Senior spots, on a couple of potential KPP who aren't that likely to make it.

The players we've recruited to our Senior list look likely and that's what that list is for, not clogging it with talls who aren't very likely to ever be good enough.
I get where you're coming from inky, but let's not write these 2 rookies off just yet, before the season has even started.
WhyPhilWhy?
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by WhyPhilWhy? »

Can Cat B rookies play without being "elevated to the senior list" in 2018, like the other rookies?
MatthewBoydFanClub
Been liked: 1 time

Post by MatthewBoydFanClub »

WhyPhilWhy? wrote:Can Cat B rookies play without being "elevated to the senior list" in 2018, like the other rookies?
I assume that they are in the same category as the Cat A rookies in that regard and can play from the first round (though it's highly unlikely that will happen).
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Do you have any idea what I am talking about?