apologies

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

eureka

apologies

Post by eureka »

look im apologetic regarding my posts last night I felt very pissed off that the pies lost and angry that the pies threw the game away too I hate losing and I even hate losing to those cats I just dearly hope that they can eventually win a game
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by K »

Oh, it looks like I missed some action.
Were they really that bad?! (I'm guessing there have been many worse.)
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Well, I saw a thread that lasted a couple of minutes in which eureka called (in the thread title) for all the players to be killed. When that one was taken down, I saw another one where eureka's subject line called for all the players to be murdered.

It wasn't good - but the Mods did their job and eureka is now contrite and apologetic.

So, for me it's apology accepted.

The rule, for all of us going forward, is never post angry after a loss and never post drunk after a loss, unless it's another Grand Final loss, in which case it's open season on everyone, because we have all had enough.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

I should add that I think it's a shame that eureka's apology wasn't left to stand for a while in General Discussion. Publishing a general apology was a brave thing to do and some general support for that act would have been good. None of us were pleased, last night.
think positive
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 84 times

Post by think positive »

Here here
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Skids »

Yep, most of us were angry as that should have been 4 points in the bank.

I was fuming and couldn't sleep... making for a long shift today.
The build up to round 1 was massive, we just have to bounce back next week now. Maybe it was the reality check the team needed... time will tell.

GO PIES!
Don't count the days, make the days count.