Post Match. Hawks humble Pies . All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

ANNODAM
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Big T wrote:Only comments from that blatant charge with intent to hurt on Daics was cornes saying the free kick was questionable and rockcliffe.saying he is a stager.and no MRO.

Unreal.
I was hoping the club would be on the phone to the AFL about it. Like we should have done ages ago when Sydney started it, which just gave a green light to every other club to push the rules to the limit with Nick. No other player cops what Nick has been getting, he’s the new Ginnivan and just expected to put up with shit other players don’t have to. The AFL wouldn’t tolerate it for any other player. This is way beyond just a hard tag and physical footy. And where the **** is Dangerfield and the AFLPA!

If this was happening to a GEEL player, he’d be on to it like flies on a pile of dog shit.

They can all fk off for all I care, this is a disgrace!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by K »

Pie-supporting journo Gleeson:

"... Hawthorn were prepared to tag Nick Daicos, but Collingwood were unprepared to put the same level of work or attention into Hawthorn's most creative player, James Sicily, who was superb...

Last week Ross Lyon spent a lot of time devising a plan for Sicily and it worked. Collingwood could not subdue him."

(The Age)

Damning, huh? :?:
Jezza
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

K wrote:Pie-supporting journo Gleeson:

"... Hawthorn were prepared to tag Nick Daicos, but Collingwood were unprepared to put the same level of work or attention into Hawthorn's most creative player, James Sicily, who was superb...

Last week Ross Lyon spent a lot of time devising a plan for Sicily and it worked. Collingwood could not subdue him."

(The Age)

Damning, huh? :?:
It was the first time in his whole tenure where I thought Fly and the assistants got it wrong with respect to not tagging Sicily.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

I'm sick of getting arse raped by this club. As much as I despise carlton (more than anyone), this loss hurt more than the week before. It's taken all week to get over it, and will be totally forgotten once I walk into the G tonight!
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.