Club Night

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Club Night

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Hey, For my birthday I got tickets to collingwood club night this Thursday (3rd June). It will be my first time there.

I was wondering:
-What you should wear? (I don't know the type of dress standard if there is one lol)
-What time I should get there?
-Is Jarrod hosting it? (Oh please god say yes!)
-Are you able to talk to the players that are there?

And anything else you can tell me! My sister and I would like to know! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
-

Post by - »

hey darling!!! soz sweetie, i cant help you coz i have never been in there myself but here is some advice, i would just act yourself coz thats a great! and i would dress up if i was you darling. good luck darling say hi to brodie for me if you can lol!!!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
sam.

Post by sam. »

Have Fun !!!!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Thanks guys :D!

My sister has one more question!

What type of meals do they normally serve? :P:P:P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

At the first one this year they served Pumpkin Soup, Chicken Parma with wedges and some chocolate, cream and custard desert.

At the second one they served a vegetable soup, some kind of mini beef roast thing (the meat was way to pink still for most people) with potato and carrots. The desert was some kind of coffee cheesecakey thing.

Each table gets a jug of soft drink so yes you are able to drink that (most people who haven't been there before usually stand their debating with each other about whether they are allowed to drink it or not)
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

So no sweet potato then mel (thats what i remember eating last year at the club night i went to) :D

btw,i maybe coming to the 1 in August this year. Is there 1 in August this year,if so i'm thinking of attending.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

How was the Club Night dinner? Look forward to hearing who was there and what was said. Thanks.

GO PIES!
Marg
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

In all honesty it was the worst club night I have ever been to, most of the players were great but the service and the food were very ordinary.

Players who attended were Josh, Ryan Lonie, Guy Richards, Brent Hall, Shane O'Bree, Tarkyn and Rhyce Shaw.