Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Re: Laugh at Carlscum thread

Post by Piesnchess »

A hilairous laugh is on Utube, a site called the MONDAY BLUES, four swarthy looking guys, who call themselves the Blueboy Arabs, do a weekly piss an moan on the losses, their hate of the Magpies is beyond belief. One of em, pre Pendles 400, boomed out, "AW F- Pendlebury, F- him, stuff the C- hope we smash em, and dickhead Pendles cries like a baby " yeh real nice stuff, needless to say, I left a comment,post Lions loss, " well done lads,, Lions smashed you, you have not won one flag in 21st Century, we have two, we won it last yr, you have won jack shit, and we beat you twice this season. Have a nice holiday in Bali, you losers. " !!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

MagpieWhisperer35 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:33 pm
shawthing wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:21 pm Voss is just one more coach whose job will be on the line next year. 2025 will be a good time for guys looking for new coaching jobs.

But Carlton knew what they were getting in Voss. He failed categorically with Brisbane.
I am from Orbost where M Voss lived until he was roughly 10 years old, he used to tease my mother uncle has spinabifada and cannot pee without a bag through his stomach, Voss used to call him no dick to impress his mates, my dad forced me to fight him. Voss is up himself always has been since a kid
That all sounds just like the prick. I hope you got a punch in.

A few generations back, one line of my family came from Orbost, where they ran a business hauling timber, so I've always had a soft spot for it.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

The fact they were both (apparently) ten years old or younger kind of puts a different spin on it though! I guess it was a different time...
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

BEAMER09 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:58 am
Jezza wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:16 pm Adios Carlton. Congratulations on reaching a 30-year flag drought :lol:
As I’ve said many times, they need to cheat to win a GF. No cheat No flag. Since they have stopped cheating, they have won 5 wooden spoons and they can probably host their own MasterChef show on Foxtel.

OL PIgs Arse Jack elliott must be spinning in his grave that his beloved Blues can no longer cheat, rig, use brown paper bags stuffed with cash, flash cheques in front of kids, to get whomever they wanted, that was his modus operandi, and when the draft came in, Bluescum is the only club that has never adjusted to it. Never. They are a lazy club, wont do the hard yards, and it shows. I feel sorry for Cripps, signing that long term contract, if he was a free agent, no one could blame him for pissing off to another club. :wink:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
MagpieWhisperer35
Been liked: 3 times

Post by MagpieWhisperer35 »

David wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:59 pm The fact they were both (apparently) ten years old or younger kind of puts a different spin on it though! I guess it was a different time...
Ha
Yes I did get some punches in, and yep we were young, however the family in general is really full of themselves if you ask me, and I don’t care how old someone is, taunting and laughing at a person with a disability is pathetic and Voss can suck it
Go Pies
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 113 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

First time I’ve ever wanted to be at a Carlton game when we’re not playing them was at half time. 😂 Pity Brisbane put the cue in the rack to avoid injuries and let them back in the game,
Johnno75
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Fev, Betts and Kouta will get the gang together for the 20 year anniversary of their 2005 Wizard Cup win.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 51 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

@Piesnchess ^That’s bloody brilliant Piesnchess! It shows why you are a legendary poster on Nick’s mate! A classic comment 😂😝
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
Simply_Brutal
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Simply_Brutal »

Piesnchess wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 1:48 pm A hilairous laugh is on Utube, a site called the MONDAY BLUES, four swarthy looking guys, who call themselves the Blueboy Arabs, do a weekly piss an moan on the losses, their hate of the Magpies is beyond belief. One of em, pre Pendles 400, boomed out, "AW F- Pendlebury, F- him, stuff the C- hope we smash em, and dickhead Pendles cries like a baby " yeh real nice stuff, needless to say, I left a comment,post Lions loss, " well done lads,, Lions smashed you, you have not won one flag in 21st Century, we have two, we won it last yr, you have won jack shit, and we beat you twice this season. Have a nice holiday in Bali, you losers. " !!
There are nearly 27 million people in Australia and you are this bothered by 4 random folks. Why? Don’t give it any of your time!
BazBoy
Been liked: 29 times

Post by BazBoy »

Voss led team eh !!!
He always was & always will be a FIGJAM 😭
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
think positive
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by think positive »

Simply_Brutal wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:37 pm^
because its fun???
gees your name doesn't match your attitude in this post!!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
jonmac1954
Been liked: 14 times

Post by jonmac1954 »

The scum continue to be irrelevant despite having a halfway decent team and that warms this old Pies heart immensely. They really are no different to the team that bought premierships in the last century. The only difference now is that the loss of the ability to simply buy flags exposes their utter incompetence at board level for all who don't buy into the gutter media hyperbole.

The first sign of the infection was the construction of the first corporate box at Princes park, I was at our first away match against them after it was opened. That was the start of their gradual downhill slide into corruption and John Elliot was the chief engineer.

Of course the infection simply shifted hosts and now the AFL has corrupted the entire game into a media and betting circus.
WhyPhilWhy?
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by WhyPhilWhy? »

Voss is just not a very good coach is he? Like, really not a good coach at all...
BazBoy
Been liked: 29 times

Post by BazBoy »

And we interviewed him —twice in fact

We chose well with Craig
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
BEAMER09
Been liked: 8 times

Post by BEAMER09 »

Johnno75 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:05 pm Fev, Betts and Kouta will get the gang together for the 20 year anniversary of their 2005 Wizard Cup win.
Might as well celebrate the 2005 wooden spooooon at the same time...
COLLINGW09D