2024 Finals Week 2

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Re: 2024 Finals Week 2

Post by Piesnchess »

Just hope Lions can beat Handbagger Cats, I literally cannot stand that tosser Scott, the coach, thinks the sun shines out of his arse. Port v Lions GF would be fine by me. Hope the pink ducks lose too, Port did smash em by 112 points recently,and have won 7 straight v Swans, so its very possible.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: 2024 Finals Week 2

Post by ANNODAM »

shawthing wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:53 pm
Big T wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:10 pm The official crowd of 18,500 was 5,000 below capacity. The ground looked half empty. That’s a worry for the AFL.
Spot on T. GWS get better crowds in Canberra. They should move there. Sydney crowds are disgraceful given the city's size. Imagine. Move GWS to the ACT (it was a footy area that the league ceded to the NRL). Then the 20th team comes from the NT. Then ALL states & territories will.be represented. As Sam Kekovic said, you know it makes sense.

Not a good crowd given there was no NRL game in the whole of NSW that night.
GWS is a wasted space out where they are, that area is entrenched in NRL, what the answer is, I have no idea, but at the moment it’s not working for them.

Also, NT cannot have an AFL team playing out of the Territory.
Their seasons are reversed.
They play cricket in our colder months up north & save footy for the wet season.

It just wouldn’t work.
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!