Staff

For discussion regarding Nick's Collingwood Page

Moderators: Joel, DaVe86, bbmods

DaVe86

Post by DaVe86 »

i should have another article for you by the end of this week, ive been really tied up with uni and have struggled to find the time to write my next one, but it should be a good one. Will have it to you as soon as i can
There's more to life than footy.........just not much more.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Cheers mate. Whatever you can do is fantastic, and is really appreciated.
DaVe86

Post by DaVe86 »

yer definately interested
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

Oh yeah for sure i'm interested.
DaVe86

Post by DaVe86 »

i wrote that article, sorry it is a bit late ive been swamped with homework from uni but got a bit of time off tonight so wrote it up. I pm'd it to steve so make sure you got it and the attachment went through. I reckon this article is a pretty good one and there will be a bit of discussion to be had over it. No bagging of anything, it is just a look at the injury tally of the AFL and what can be done to prevent such injuries as the Nathan Brown or Nick Riewoldt ones. Take a read and hope you enjoy.
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

I would love to help out with Nicks but I couldn't really do any regular job on the site because of schoolwork.... however I could maybe write an article now and then if you think that would be worthwhile.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
DaVe86

Post by DaVe86 »

i would like to apoligise for my lack of contribution in the last 2 weeks, i am currently doing my semester 1 exams at uni and have struggled to find time.

My last exam is in about 2 hours so as of tomorrow i should be pretty right to do a few jobs.

THe first will be a magpie quiz for nicks which i have already shown steve the template to. Ill get the questions going for that and have that up.

Secondly, i will write a match preview as i have noticed one is not up as yet for the port match and i will write a review on saturday for the game.

thirdly i will write my 5th opinion piece which should be a good one and that should be ready next week.

Thanks DaVe
Joel

Post by Joel »

I have a few things in the works too - I finished uni last week, so I'll look at starting/finishing those within the next week or so, hopefully.