Round 9 v Sandringham

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Cakewalk wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Cakewalk wrote:Did you go on the ground or at the umpire race to abuse them as I gave them a serve in their face twice , I probably went a bit far in being personal with the insults but if they're going to pay 5 soft free kicks in front of their goal , on top of their other crap them stuff them.
Just stayed at the race

I dont think anything you said could have been going too far the way they umpired today, was a disgrace
That is probably true , I just noticed that after I stopped abusing them and looked around , everyone was silent around me and looking at me, like I'd sodomised a goat rather than bagged farcical umpiring after a game.
Damn, maybe I left too soon :P I said my bit and walked off although was glad I was on my own on that side of the race, always hate the looks people give you after giving umpires what they deserve
smash em !!

Post by smash em !! »

what about thomas and shaw did they play.
have a shot!!
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

Stupid slow internet
Last edited by eddiesmith on Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

No they didnt
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

Wow, 3 posts
ad4eva

Post by ad4eva »

lol,
eddie, were u the one abusing the hell out of the #15 ump?

because whoever that was, that was hillarious :D

EDIT: this was at half time...
eddiesmith

Post by eddiesmith »

ad4eva wrote:lol,
eddie, were u the one abusing the hell out of the #15 ump?

because whoever that was, that was hillarious :D

EDIT: this was at half time...
Nah, I was waiting for after the game, if I was abusing them at half time I never would have seen the 2nd half with the stuff I wanted to say then :wink:
loki04

Post by loki04 »

Cheers guys for the reports , can anyone tell me where Ruz was playing Eddy mentioned his field kicking was spot on so have they played him up the ground more?
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
ad4eva

Post by ad4eva »

loki04 wrote:Cheers guys for the reports , can anyone tell me where Ruz was playing Eddy mentioned his field kicking was spot on so have they played him up the ground more?
Yeah he played at HF from what i saw, looked good however i didnt see much of him, but that was just me i think... Not sure how much game time he had either...
loki04

Post by loki04 »

ad4eva wrote:
loki04 wrote:Cheers guys for the reports , can anyone tell me where Ruz was playing Eddy mentioned his field kicking was spot on so have they played him up the ground more?
Yeah he played at HF from what i saw, looked good however i didnt see much of him, but that was just me i think... Not sure how much game time he had either...
Thnx sounds like he is lacking a bit of Match fitness hopefully he will be raring to go in the 2nd half of the season.
ad4eva

Post by ad4eva »

loki04 wrote:
ad4eva wrote:
Thnx sounds like he is lacking a bit of Match fitness hopefully he will be raring to go in the 2nd half of the season.
Yeah possibly, in fairness to Ruzz, T. Cloke and C. Cloke, yesterdays delivery wasnt too flash to all the forwards, it was sort of bomb and hope and didnt give the forwards much of a chance...

Hopefully Willy play a better brand of footy next week and provide better opportunity to the big gun forwards...
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

I got down yesterday too like the look of Cook, Iacobucci, Harry and T.Cloke - I think the could have pulled the win off though a bit disapointing.
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
okjoe

Post by okjoe »

I couldn't believe that Ryan Cook wasn't mentioned in todays Sun as one of the best players. He hasn't had any publicity at all. He is playing good consistant footy for one of youngest players on the field.
ad4eva

Post by ad4eva »

As some have said, he may be the suprise selection this week, but i doubt MM would take one debtant and a second gamer into the big game...
GW19

Post by GW19 »

ad4eva wrote:As some have said, he may be the suprise selection this week, but i doubt MM would take one debtant and a second gamer into the big game...
Perhaps not but he has stated that he drafts players that prove they can perform on the big stage. Given that 3 of our recruits (Thomas, Pendlebury, Cook) were drafted from the two teams that met in the U18's GF last year, and performed well in the finals, Mick obviously believes that they are capable of performing on the big stage.

I suspect Cook will need to string a few more games together though.