Thanks driver and yes we will get better!!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

magpie jeff

Thanks driver and yes we will get better!!

Post by magpie jeff »

I was just cruisin buckley's surfers site and found these very kind words from driver.
THE CROWD SOME PASSION AT LAST
Despite it being only a mickey mouse cup game there was more passion there last night in the crowd for years.The joining of the official and unoffical cheer squads has given them VOICE and it was great to hear them.The thunderous chant(no need to repeat the words) that welcomed carey made me think i was at a british soccer game or at a one day cricket game.We have often lamented at the passing of passion at the footy but last night reafirmed the faith.
Thanks mate and we are only practising to so wait for the real deal,but it was nice to hear those kind words of support
thanks mate
joffa

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.