Okay here are my plans Cheer Squad People....

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Northern Pie

Okay here are my plans Cheer Squad People....

Post by Northern Pie »

The details of the function are repeated below, but i also have plans for the cheersquad if you are into it... how does this all sound

We will be happy to organise accomodation for as many of you who are traveling up here together as a group booking would cost alot less, close to the venue we are holding the function so you can all come along.

Correct me if I am wrong but most of you will already have tickets that come with your season tickets..if that is the case then we would still love for you to join us for our pre match celebrations at a reduced cost.

I don't know how to contact joffa but if he does travel up we would like to invite him along to give his speech before we board the buses as one to head to the ground...I think the site of us all arriving at once and marching into the gabba would be an awesome sight. so on that i would have to find out where you are likely to be sitting at the gabba so the tickets that we have to purchase will be with the cheer squad.

Um would love for you to consider traveling up the day before and if at all possible give us a little taste of football culture by making and constructing the banner at the western districts club, if so we would look at doing it Wednesday Morning and then putting on a BBQ for all involved. we hope to get the team (if their arrangements allow) to train at the club as well. on the same day so it should be a pretty big day. There is one more function being organised as well but is still in the planning stages, but if it comes off will be well worth traveling up early for...

Please, Please let me know if any of thses plans are viable and how many are interested in making this a success..

To Celebrate The Queensland Collingwood Supporters Club - The Northern Army becoming the newest Official Supporters Club for the mighty Collingwood Football Club, we are announcing the following function to be held for the Grandfinal Replay on the 17th of April up here in Brissy.....
Held on Thursday afternoon at the head quaters of the Northern Army - The Western Districts Sporting & Community Club....Starting at 4pm

The cost of this Event is $65, the package includes the following:

A Ticket to the Game at the Gabba sitting as a group of Collingwood Supporters.

A Drink Card for 5 Beers at the bar

Complimentry Hot and cold nibblies at the bar before the game

Bus travel to the Gabba to arrive as one at the ground

Bus travel back to Western Districts after the game to celebrate win, lose or draw with reduced Drink prices being offered

Automatic entry into our prize draw of Collingwood Merchandise

a 50% deposit will be needed to secure your spot and due to the huge demand for tickets for this game numbers will have to be finalised for ticket purchasing reasons by the end of November 2002.
We Invite all Collingwood Supporters from everywhere in Australia to come along to our Official Collingwood Supporters Club Function.

For Further Details please contact me Greg Hatch
Email - northernarmy@magpies.net
Telephone - (07)4934-8382

Other Events are also in the organisation stages so keep in touch.

Cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)