Yesterday Game Report

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Yesterday Game Report

Post by Dave The Man »

Code: Select all

saad saad did not play in their game yesterday

daniel frost again looked good.
george dick was also very solid at CHF taking plenty of grabs, kicked and set up a few goals.
the big fella james kennedy was being out jumped by the experienced leap of justin crowe in the ruck in the first half and was soundly beaten in the centre bounces, but was much better in the 2nd half when he started using his body in a big way he got on top in the ruck and made an impact around the ground filling the hole in defence.
brad jones started down back and was good, but was pushed up on to the ball late in the game and was very good in the stopages setting up play for his side.
but the guy who stood out was an indigenous kid they call liam, he was playing at full forward and absolutely dominated the game kicking a few goals and taking some very exciting grabs, one of which was a one handed pluck when he was clearly out of the contest.
overall they look good
Who the Ingenious Kid?

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost. ... stcount=21
I am Da Man
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Liam Jarrah, I'm guessing.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Johnson#26 wrote:Liam Jarrah, I'm guessing.
Cool, Is he Any Good?
I am Da Man
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Betheras got him down to the club - he looked ok in one practice match I watched.
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Dave The Man wrote:
Cool, Is he Any Good?
He's living with me and my family. I've stopped talking about him because I don't want any other clubs to take an interest in him. He has travelled down from Yuendumu - 350 kms from Alice springs - just to try out for Collingwood.
Cakewalk

Post by Cakewalk »

I think a few clubs would know about him. From what I have heard the only question mark is whether he can adapt to the lifestyle , because it is an incredible contrast to what he has grown up in.
"Are you an angry man? Are you envious? Do you get envious? I have competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. At times, I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. "
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Dave The Man wrote:
Cool, Is he Any Good?
It's Liam Jurrah, and believe me, he is much, much more than good.