Brisbane Tickets

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Carders

Brisbane Tickets

Post by Carders »

Just wondering what the deal is for cs tix, for the brissy game as there is a large contingent of cs members for 2008 making their own way up.
Side By Side We Stick TOGETHER..............
sam.

Post by sam. »

hell yes there is! lol.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
aryan

Post by aryan »

ill be there :lol:
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Speak/Email Will @ the club, he will send you some info. in the mail.
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
Carders

Post by Carders »

Hey Luke has will sent you stuff or what?
aryan

brisbane tickets

Post by aryan »

Will told me he would send everyone a letter on the 1st
Carders

Post by Carders »

Well the game is just under 2 weeks away, and with no letter from Will and no communication, cheersquad tix for the brisbane game are still needed. I know some people are flying out to QLD early like just after easter as its gonna be school holidays so would really appreciate finding out about the tickets asap.
cobood

Re: brisbane tickets

Post by cobood »

aryan wrote:Will told me he would send everyone a letter on the 1st

ROTFLMAO....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

This is pretty poor... I emailed Will over a month ago to be told I would recieve a letter in the mail and nothing has arrived. No reply to my 2nd email either.

Not only that, I ordered a scarf and polo top... Suprise, suprise! NO RECORD OF IT! After waiting over 2 months after people had recieved the scarf I called them and they decided that the best thing to do would be to take a new order... LOL

Im pretty ****ing p***ed off to be honest. We pay money, which pays their wages...And in this case we want to spend more money with them but they cant even email someone back or send a letter like they said they would re: some tickets.

Grrr
Last edited by Yobbo^LuKa on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
cobood

Post by cobood »

Looks like us long suffering supporters are being given the heave ho by the club.... YES VERY VERY DISSAPOINTING.... It works both ways tho....Still waiting for my membership....
....Premiers 2010/
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

cobood wrote:Looks like us long suffering supporters are being given the heave ho by the club.... YES VERY VERY DISSAPOINTING.... It works both ways tho....Still waiting for my membership....
lol Im going crazy, I thought for a second the last word you typed there was Premiership! lol
cobood

Post by cobood »

:lol: yea well that as well! (Premiership)
Last edited by cobood on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....Premiers 2010/
sam.

Post by sam. »

i've sent 5 emails over the past 6 weeks.
no response whatsoever. i emailed info@collingwoodfc.com.au as well as will's, just incase, but yeah, no response from either.
if i got something back saying sorry don't know yet will let you know etc, i would have been happier then no response at all.

hopefully we will know on wednesday after the commitee meeting tuesday night.

fingers crossed.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

Yeah, that's all I know at this point.
All Cheer Squad memberships were to go in the post Fri 14/3.

As for R2 tix to Brisb ~ in case there's no news up till then ~ I'll be at a Cheer Squad Committee meeting Tues night, so can find-out first-hand wot the score is ~ I'll post something as soon as I get home.
Side by side we Stick together
Peter

Post by Peter »

Got the letter in the mail today re: The Brisbane game but guess what still no membership 3 more postal days left before Round 1......grrr
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY