Brodie And Sarita's Wedding

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

frazwatch

Brodie And Sarita's Wedding

Post by frazwatch »

You may already know but there is an article on Brodie and Sarita's wedding in the current Womens Day magazine. I don't have access to a scanner at the moment but maybe some kind soul could upload it?

Not a huge fan of Sarita's dress (I like the idea with the lace but something in the execution or fit around the bust was off) but they look really happy and the location is stunning.
- I'm an Essendon supporter but I'm not here to troll! -
sam.

Post by sam. »

yeah i went out and bought womens day on monday.. usually not interested in the magazine (great to get a little goodies bag with it tho lol).

i know it was in bali and everything, but brodie could of chosen better thongs/sandals, and i REALLY don't like the leather tie on the inside of the shirt either.

sarita - gorgeous as usual.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Was a bit disappointed with the hair do.. It's a bit messy and not really in the good way..

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

I wasn't suggesting neat and tidy. Just 'good' messy as opposed to 'bad' messy. There's the pretty sex kitten 'I just threw it up after I rolled out of bed and it still looks hot' messy and then there's just plain old 'I just rolled out of bed' messy. Don't really like it..

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Yeah with the amount of money they'd have they could have done better. My brother recently got married and looked a lot more spiffy than those two, on probably half the budget. And the bride's dress was so original - she wore a green veil! (before you say yuck, she has red hair. It really worked).
A Pie for Life.
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

If anyone is still interested I just stumbled across some more photos of the wedding here:
http://www.globalweddings.com.au/PGSarita&Brodie.html
Last edited by frazwatch on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

mel_kay39 wrote:Yeah with the amount of money they'd have they could have done better. My brother recently got married and looked a lot more spiffy than those two, on probably half the budget. And the bride's dress was so original - she wore a green veil! (before you say yuck, she has red hair. It really worked).
I think that sounds really beautiful. Green looks great on red heads.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

geezzz they didnt waste any time as husband and wife. when you see the wedding dress hanging from a tree on a hanger. :P :lol: :wink:
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

I gotta say I don't really like her dress. She has a hot bod and it doesn't really do anything for her. And look at the way they link arms! LOL :lol:

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em