Season Launch Draw

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

MagpieMel

Season Launch Draw

Post by MagpieMel »

The Season Launch details have been confirmed there will be two spots available and I will be holding the draw for these tomorrow.

Is there anyone who is either unable to attend this function or not interested in being included in this prize draw. I am only asking so that we only need to do one draw.

The Season Launch is Monday, 22nd March 7pm onwards at the Palladium

If you are not able to attend or not interested in this prize please let me know as soon as possible.

Good luck results will be posted tomorrow.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

i am pleased to anounce i am available for all melbourne dates/events this year. i look forward to attending at least one.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
woftam

Post by woftam »

Hi Mel

Season launch doesn't really grab me so I'll leave it to someone who wants it.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Monday nights don't grab me much so I'll pass this time. Thanks.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Bucks5 »

Monday..... I'll have to pass also
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
sharrod_theiceman

Post by sharrod_theiceman »

Count me in
"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars...the rest I just squandered." - George Best
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

The draw took place today all names went into a bowl and were drawn out by a one of my workmates. The lucky winners for the first draw of the year are

Joel & Sharrod_theiceman

Congratulations, enjoy the night hopefully you can take some photos and give us not so lucky sponsors a report of the night.
sam.

Post by sam. »

congrats guys! i won this in 2008 and had a great time!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Joel

Post by Joel »

Nice!

Not sure if I will be able to go though. I won't know until tomorrow or Friday. Can sponsors please PM me if they are going to be available on the evening.

I may have work committments that would make it impossible for me to get there on time.

However, like I said, if people could PM if they are interested, so I have someone to pass my ticket onto if I can't go that would be great.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Hi guys, I have two people who have now PMd me, so if I am unable to go the first person that PMd me will go, and then if that person can't the second person that PMd me will. Those people know who they are. Cheers.
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

I just wanted to address the concerns raised by several people in pm'ed complaints.

Going forward if someone is unable to attend after having been selected to attend a function there will be a re-draw rather than the way this has been done.

We have obviously had some timing difficulties and have not been able to re-draw so close to the event.
Joel

Post by Joel »

My apologies too. I was trying to avert then need to rush around with a redraw, as it took until today to find out I can't go and I was hoping that I could go, so there wouldn't have been a need for a redraw.

Jmcp has been told he can attend. Sorry again.
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

No need to apologise Joel, I think we all understand these things happen and it's a shame you can't attend yourself.

You did well to ensure that ticket didn't go to waste, and was allocated as fairly as possible.