Boys

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

oh trust me, even if taz wasn't a footy player people would still drool
"Carn the Pies"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

yeah i know i definetly would....i mean hes 190 cm tall, dark, handsome, mysterious....gorgeous!!!
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I know but what i'm saying is a lot of girls just like him coz he is a footballer. If he wasn't playing he wouldn't get as much attention.

I know a lot of girls who go out and try and pick up a footballer. It's really sad
Good old Collingwood Forever
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

yeah i can see wat ur saying rach20, there are plenty of guys around melb that are just as hot as taz (well...maybe) and are not noticed publicly like footy players are...yet if they were a footballer it would be a whole other story
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I know this guy who lives in Sydney he is an exact replica of Tarrant. When I saw him I nearly died I thought It was Tarrant. It wasn't him, obviuosly. If you girls saw him you would go weak at the knees. I'm telling you everything was the same.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

Can i get his number? ;)
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

There was this guy at uni last semester in my psych that looked like Tazza- no more classes with him unfortunately,
However, the other day in my nutrition lecture we discovered a guy that looks like Licca :D :D :D
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

What school do you go to. My uni doesn't have anyone like that. My uncle gets told all the time that he looks like Licca.
As for that Tarrant look a like from Sydney well I only met him the one time. I'm spewing I didn't get his number. Believe me I regret not getting it.
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Hey rach whereabouts in Sydney did you see him? Maybe we can all spot him when we play up there sat week? He will be besieged!! But seriously I wish my uni had guys that look like these. but then would we ever get any work done?? Tazza and Licca are both very hot HOT!!
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I don't think i will get any work done if i was in classes with guys looking like that.
The Tazza guy from Sydney, Daniel, live in an inner city Apartment. Don't know too much about Sydney so I couldn't tell you anymore.
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

YUM, I know what you mean though.
I was at the footy a few weeks back and I saw a guy that was a complete replica of Heath Scotland, only younger... So I told him.
It was funny acctually, even though he was a guy he seemed pretty stoked.
BUT YUM.
I don't get why chicks brag about being with Footy players, it's just so... well pathetic.
"Carn the Pies"
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

They brag because they have no lives. Sometimes it's not even true. I've heard of a girl who started looking for players so she could go to the BrownLow. How dumb is that.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

good points Tessa - I always thought it would be a bit of a drag going out with a footballer, ie, not seeing much of them, no weekends away etc. But hey, true love is true love!
PS Remember Taz is only 22 yrs old, I know what I was like at 22 (!!!) and with any number of chicks throwing themselves at you - who wouldnt want to have a bit of fun with that! Even though I am happily 'de-factoed' (is there such a word?!) - i would love a chance to flirt with Jarrod or Taz (in particularly) - just a bit of fun of course!!! I dont stand much of a chance though, my days of hanging out at the P.O.W at 2am are long gone.........hahahhaa!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Hey Rach- Im at LTU in Bundoora- haha- the real deal mark McGough goes there- I seen him again today- NEW CLOTHES ppl- well he had the same jeans on, but he had a different coloured jumper apposed to the grey or green one hes alwasy in- he also had a burn red beanie on and his sunnies. Justin Crow is there aswell- on tuesday he was comin out of a lecture thearte at 9am- (poor boy having a 8am start) he had a Hott (dare I say it) brown t-shirt on and jeans!!! Was probably the best Ive seen him look
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Hey Clokey_34 you make me laugh. Tap McGough on the shoulder and say that you noticed that he has bought new clothes.