2022 Elimination Final

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

That must be close to the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted. Second dumbest was saying Henry deserved to hurt his hand.

It's always preferable to have the VFL playing finals and giving players legitimate opportunities to push for a senior spot.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
Pebbles Rocks

Post by Pebbles Rocks »

stui magpie wrote:^

That must be close to the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted. Second dumbest was saying Henry deserved to hurt his hand.

It's always preferable to have the VFL playing finals and giving players legitimate opportunities to push for a senior spot.
I reported his comment on Henry's hand. There is no room for that sort of disgusting comment on this board. Too bad the mods don't agree.
"You must be a parking ticket, cuz you got fine written all over you" Glen Quagmire
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

Best to ignore 90s posts.
Some of them are so random, its not worth the effort to read.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome