Scores and Bests for todays game?

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Scores and Bests for todays game?

Post by Dave The Man »

Where do I find them?
I am Da Man
Cakewalk

Post by Cakewalk »

We won by about 10 goals, Dave. Sean Rusling kicked 6.
"Are you an angry man? Are you envious? Do you get envious? I have competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. At times, I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. "
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Cakewalk wrote:We won by about 10 goals, Dave. Sean Rusling kicked 6.
So who where the Best VFL and AFL listed Players?
I am Da Man
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

I didn't think the Devils had much of a chance of getting anywhere near the side, seemed a bit unfair Collingwood playing a second rate football club.
The Truth

Post by The Truth »

One thing I will comment on from the game, Cameron Thurley (ex-Geelong, Devils player) is a muppet. I have NO idea how he ever managed to find himself on a senior AFL list.
The truth is out there!
magpie57

Post by magpie57 »

I was there, and to be fair collingwood with their list probably should have won by more, tassie stuck to their guns and their score does not really do them justice,
Having said that there were good signs for the maggies, Rusling looked fabulous and in very good touch, led and marked very well and converted, should hold down full-forward for the seniors easily this season,looks very fit.
Burns,Holland &Jonno all showed their class, but to be honest the player that impressed me most was Shannon Cox(apart from Rusling)- a touch of class, he has the goods to be a very special player.
There is also someone else, but I don't want to speak very loud as another club might hear me,(Liam Jarrah)silky is one word that might discribe him, I hope we can get him on the senior list-wow

There were lots of great players, I am only commenting from a senior suporter perspective-apologies to all I have not mentioned
one-eyed pie and proud of it
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

magpie57 wrote:I was there, and to be fair collingwood with their list probably should have won by more, tassie stuck to their guns and their score does not really do them justice,
Having said that there were good signs for the maggies, Rusling looked fabulous and in very good touch, led and marked very well and converted, should hold down full-forward for the seniors easily this season,looks very fit.
Burns,Holland &Jonno all showed their class, but to be honest the player that impressed me most was Shannon Cox(apart from Rusling)- a touch of class, he has the goods to be a very special player.
There is also someone else, but I don't want to speak very loud as another club might hear me,(Liam Jarrah)silky is one word that might discribe him, I hope we can get him on the senior list-wow

There were lots of great players, I am only commenting from a senior suporter perspective-apologies to all I have not mentioned

8) shhhhh...
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

this thread has been condemned and will now be jarrah'd.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

The Truth wrote:One thing I will comment on from the game, Cameron Thurley (ex-Geelong, Devils player) is a muppet. I have NO idea how he ever managed to find himself on a senior AFL list.
He actually was talented at one stage, who did the Demons(North Hobart) play?
zoia

Post by zoia »

Liam Jarrah wasnt he on williamstown list last yr
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

scores: magpies- 17.10.112. devils- 9.9.63

good to see ruz play well.

did reid play as well?
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

magpie_1983 wrote:Liam Jarrah wasnt he on williamstown list last yr
yes that's him, he wasn't much chop either. Apparently not much chop now. I don't know how he's getting a gig to be honest. :wink:
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
VictoryPark

Post by VictoryPark »

~Madness~ wrote:
magpie_1983 wrote:Liam Jarrah wasnt he on williamstown list last yr
yes that's him, he wasn't much chop either. Apparently not much chop now. I don't know how he's getting a gig to be honest. :wink:
I don't believe it's the same one. Luke Jarryd not Jarrah left Williamstown to go and play over in the South Aussie league, not sure where he is this year but I am almost 100% sure it's not the same one.
"If they are to trying to get revenge they will lose" - MM classic one liner in the lead up to the Port game.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Luke Jarrod went over and played for Woodville / West Torrens in 2006.

The Jarrah mentioned is Liam, from Yuendumu.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
magpie57

Post by magpie57 »

[quote="~Madness~"][quote="magpie_1983"]Liam Jarrah wasnt he on williamstown list last yr[/quote]

yes that's him, he wasn't much chop either. Apparently not much chop now. I don't know how he's getting a gig to be honest. :wink:[/quote]

:lol:
one-eyed pie and proud of it